Home General Discussion
Options

What do you cigar lovin fools look like????

Comments

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Cool pics!
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great photos. My son served a year in beautiful downtown Ramadi. He got back last August.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Ok Guys Here I am on my 49th Birthday in Jan in Reno on my way to See Ozzy Live for the 26th time... he cancceled so now Im waiting till April 23 for the Make up show. I will be hit and miss here for a while as my mother in Law was put in Hospice 2 days ago and we were told she will pass at anytime. Thanks for the prayers and Love ... you guys are the BEST!
    Stay In Touch
    Photobucket
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Hey Ozzie, how bout more pics of the cutie on the right from earlier in this thread?

• Options
    Ok ... LOL My Daughters Graduation From CSU Monterey her Capstone Final...... I have some Great Looking women in my life eh!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    our Anniversary Night.
    Photobucket
    Ok enough of my wife and Daughter this is a Cigar thread... and far better than the Daily Hottys ! LOL Im Bias!
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Photobucket
    Two more kids since then, but they are still 'in the picture'. They are hiding in the belly of momma!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Bro, nice looking family. All girls...man you are out numbered . Do you and the Mrs know what you are having next
  • Options
    Out in the garage enjoying a private stock. Man I use to have lots of hair and no grey...take notes gentlemen this is what 2 ex-wives will do to you.

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    Bro, nice looking family. All girls...man you are out numbered . Do you and the Mrs know what you are having next

I like to think it is a good looking family, that’s why I wear a mask in public. $40,000 dollars to put my face back together and that is the best they could do, you think I'd get some money back. All the ones pictured are girls, one of the two brewing in the photo (they were born on 15JAN2011, I went home the day after they were born and stayed for two weeks) is finally a boy. After 5 kids, we figured out what caused it and bought twin beds for the master bedroom! Here they are, just for posterity.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    You truly are one blessed man
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful pics of the babies DSW. I too am outnumbered by the wife, daughter, and female dog. I'm afraid to have any more! LOL. Gorgeous family.
  • Options
    Thanks, and we are truely blessed. All I can say is when you are as outnumbered as me and Junior, you have to have an escape. Cigars and a Harley seem to work for me,
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    Thanks, and we are truely blessed. All I can say is when you are as outnumbered as me and Junior, you have to have an escape. Cigars and a Harley seem to work for me,
    Great now I know what you look like so I don't have to do the "are you Warmack...?" thing when we herf!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    Beautiful family man!! Congrats on the twins as well.
  • Options
    JCizzle:
    DSWarmack:
    Great now I know what you look like so I don't have to do the "are you Warmack...?" thing when we herf!

Yeah, that should make it easier.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    What? You thought I would show up on this forum without a beard?
    imageme
  • Options
    This is me smoking a Perdomo on the way home. image One too many Newcastle's image
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Figured id revive this thread since there are alot of Newbs and BOTLs who I dont see in this thread yet.

Here is one of me and my wife last year at Gulf Shores AL

And here is one a couple weeks ago of me and my boys getting ready for a UGA game.
  • Options
    Nice pics, good lookin family.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teege:
    Figured id revive this thread since there are alot of Newbs and BOTLs who I dont see in this thread yet.

Here is one of me and my wife last year at Gulf Shores AL

And here is one a couple weeks ago of me and my boys getting ready for a UGA game.
    Congrats Teege you have a great looking family!! I see the brothers are quite alike, both of you have great families so that seems to follow suite quite well!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Here is a shot of me getting ready for my wedding a handful of months ago:

And this is a shot of my wife Amanda and I at the ceremony with the Judge who married us:
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    90+ Irishman:

And this is a shot of my wife Amanda and I at the ceremony with the Judge who married us:
    How did you talk Amanda into letting you wear a hat??? Thats mad skills right there!
  • Options
    LOL thanks Teege! Well we rode up to the top of Elkhorn Mountain in Estes Park by horseback and got married up there, so the horses and cowboy gettup made the cut with the hat ;)
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Keeping with the beach theme... me and my wife Hunter (her first name is actually Amanda, but she goes by Hunter)...

Photobucket

and a pic of our kids...

Photobucket
  • Options
    Todd, like I said both brothers have great families and kids! Congrats on such a killer bunch boys!
  • Options
    BigT06:
    Keeping with the beach theme... me and my wife Hunter (her first name is actually Amanda, but she goes by Hunter)...

Photobucket

and a pic of our kids...

Photobucket
    haha little girl is precious in this pic. real nice.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    All you guys are blessed with beautiful wifes/families!!!!! Take good care of em!!!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    90+ Irishman:
    Todd, like I said both brothers have great families and kids! Congrats on such a killer bunch boys!
    Thanks brother. Me and TJ come from a large, strong, faith built family. And we both have one of our own now. We are very blessed.

I always love seeing pics of you, btw... you always look like you're enjoying life. That's what it's all about!
  • Options
    BigT06:
    90+ Irishman:
    Thanks brother. Me and TJ come from a large, strong, faith built family. And we both have one of our own now. We are very blessed.

I always love seeing pics of you, btw... you always look like you're enjoying life. That's what it's all about!
    That sounds like the way a family should be built brother and I am happy for BOTH you and TJ... beautiful wives and children brothers!! Thanks for the kind words btw... I do my best to enjoy life everyday... never know how long you will be around to enjoy it or physically be capable to... trust me in that, smile boys and live dammit!!