Home General Discussion
Options

What do you cigar lovin fools look like????

Comments

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    MTuccelli:
    Out in the garage enjoying a private stock. Man I use to have lots of hair and no grey...take notes gentlemen this is what 2 ex-wives will do to you.

Remind me not to get two Ex-wives... :)
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    here's me and my son.

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Here's a promo pic of me and my roommate that some of his students took for our Acoustic Duo we've been working on. I'm the one on the right and it's pretty funny because everyone thinks we're brothers when they first see us both together and I've even had his friends and his one Aunt start talking to me like I was him.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    MTuccelli:
    Out in the garage enjoying a private stock. Man I use to have lots of hair and no grey...take notes gentlemen this is what 2 ex-wives will do to you.

Consider yourself reminded ;o)
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Here is a shot of me getting ready for my wedding a handful of months ago:

And this is a shot of my wife Amanda and I at the ceremony with the Judge who married us:
    Very nice pics Brett....Loved that you got to that spot by horseback...very nice scenery for a wedding. I see the story to ur avatar now...hope all is well....
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Here's a promo pic of me and my roommate that some of his students took for our Acoustic Duo we've been working on. I'm the one on the right and it's pretty funny because everyone thinks we're brothers when they first see us both together and I've even had his friends and his one Aunt start talking to me like I was him.

remind me of the 1st guy in this video> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XS3riivT-E
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    me and my pooch Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    My son & I
    Photobucket
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Here is a crappy polaroid pic of a small fish I caught several years ago.

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    Here is a crappy polaroid pic of a small fish I caught several years ago.

Great looking catch Eric and you are looking good brother! I'm doing well and hope you are too!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    my wife annalisa and me predawn b4 the detroit marathon in oct image me and my baby boy axl image
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    lonewolf2011:
    My son & I
    Photobucket
    I remember doing that with my pops... Good for you guys!
  • Options
    fuentejps:
    my wife annalisa and me predawn b4 the detroit marathon in oct image me and my baby boy axl image
    Fuente you guys look cold as heck but really happy, congrats brother! Your wife has a gorgeous and unique name btw, very special!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    fuentejps:
    john, it is good to see a true athlete enjoying what he does. you ahve a beautiful wife and an awesome dog.
    im glad that i know you outside the forum.
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    irishman, yes its cold predawn b4 the races in the fall. matt, many thx. ill run into you at mikes soon now that my season is over.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    this is me at Kuzipaluza '08

i needed a haircut
    Now we got agave to go with the name.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lonewolf2011:
    My son & I
    Photobucket
    Very cool my brother. Never too young to learn gun safety.#1
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Marker:
    MTuccelli:

umm, you definitely look the part of being the forum hitman. ::-)
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Rhamlin:
    kuzi16:

i needed a haircut
    Yep. AGAVE. Hear that Kuz? You look like Tequila. Tila Tequila. Kuzi is Tila Tequila.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Stephen wanted to see another pic of my guitar... here's one...

• Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    This is from a recent vacation with the wife. I'm in the middle.

well........wouldn't it be a little akward if you we're the dude on the left?...........just saying

I realize this is 2 years late but I couldn't help it, it was the first thing that popped into my mind.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    BigT06:

That is a cool guitar dude.

• Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Heres the wife and I on our wedding day this past July, with the rest of our wedding party in the back:

• Options
    Very cool pic Daniel.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Rhamlin:
    kuzi16:

i needed a haircut
    Yep. AGAVE. Hear that Kuz? You look like Tequila. Tila Tequila. Kuzi is Tila Tequila.
    i hate tequila...
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i hate tequila...
    You're drinking the wrong tequila.
  • Options
    danielruas:
    Heres the wife and I on our wedding day this past July, with the rest of our wedding party in the back:

Great pic Daniel... you're looking sharp and you have a beautiful bride, congrats! Love the shoes btw... nice touch :)
  • Options
    BigT06:

Slick F'ing guitar, and love the tats Todd! I've got about 55 hrs myself in the chair with all of my ink... seems like you may have even more than that lol
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    BigT06:

Slick F'ing guitar, and love the tats Todd! I've got about 55 hrs myself in the chair with all of my ink... seems like you may have even more than that lol
    a little more... lol. About 300 hours or so. My new avatar is a pic of my back. It says CARPE DIEM