Home General Discussion

What do you cigar lovin fools look like????

Comments

• C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    chrissmoking011_zps1ecdd071 photo chrissmoking011_zps1ecdd071.jpg

• that's me on the right after a hard day at the office....hehe...so my boss thought....hehe...Lake Michigan King I believe on this day...

photo rsz_fish1_zps88a94920.jpg

• that's me on the right after a hard day at the office....hehe...so my boss thought....hehe...Lake Michigan King I believe on this day...

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    yleekyot:

that's me on the right after a hard day at the office....hehe...so my boss thought....hehe...Lake Michigan King I believe on this day...

It's trying to get the pic from your desktop, which you can't do. You need to post it to a website first like Photobucket, then do basically the same thing you did, with the website info in place of the C:// Desktop stuff where it tried to access your computer. Hope that helps.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photosvegas!
  • Ken Light:
    yleekyot:

that's me on the right after a hard day at the office....hehe...so my boss thought....hehe...Lake Michigan King I believe on this day...

It's trying to get the pic from your desktop, which you can't do. You need to post it to a website first like Photobucket, then do basically the same thing you did, with the website info in place of the C:// Desktop stuff where it tried to access your computer. Hope that helps.
    ty so much...I think I got it...now to figure out how to delete the duplicate one w/o the pic....or I could put in another pic....lmao
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump cause we need some new pics plus there are some awesome shots here!! Me and my wife last weekend at Lake Couer d Alene image
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Bump cause we need some new pics plus there are some awesome shots here!! Me and my wife last weekend at Lake Couer d Alene image
    that looks cold! SoCal in the mid 60's to 70's. time to pay us a visit.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Here ya go Jimbo. I give you this winter's beard...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Awesome pic Jim thanks for sharing and love the picture :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Rockin' the bro-stash, but only because it annoys the Missus...

photo 33C09B25-86B4-4F3B-A119-CABAF6C94459-9697-000005882EBBFF63_zps756ab113.jpg
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    Wow Gordon, not what I pictured u would look like, rockin beard bro.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately it met the blade about 3 weeks ago. I am now more certain than ever that I should have been a pirate, or maybe made duck calls for a living.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    Unfortunately it met the blade about 3 weeks ago. I am now more certain than ever that I should have been a pirate, or maybe made duck calls for a living.
    Duck Dynasty, start your own.
    pelirrojo:
    Gordon, you be styling my friend!!
    Toombes:

photo 33C09B25-86B4-4F3B-A119-CABAF6C94459-9697-000005882EBBFF63_zps756ab113.jpg
    Daniel, you my friend look like a no nonsense kind of guy! Is that true?
    Bigshizza:
    Toombes:

Daniel, you my friend look like a no nonsense kind of guy! Is that true?

I have my moments. I look for the fun in every day, but when it gets serious so am I.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Me and my baby boy a few days ago and then one of my wife and I this past winter.

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Awesome pics, errbody!
    Dan you are a sexy beast! Brett you and the family look great!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welldamn. Now we know why that irishman makes such good lookin babies.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Great pic of the boy Brett, congrats
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to you and your family Brett. Hope everyone is happy and healthy.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    pelirrojo:
    Gordon, you be styling my friend!!
    All you need is a patch and a parrot, bro! I cover your face from your nose down and look and you think, here's a young well groomed guy ready for a suit and tie. Then move your hand and its, break out the grog!!!!!! Arrrrgh matey! LOVE IT! Wish I could grow a beard like that!!!
    webmost:
    Welldamn. Now we know why that irishman makes such good lookin babies.
    lmao oh heck yeah, thank god he looks like his mother! Thanks for the kind words Web, much appreciated!
    Poker Slob:
    Congrats to you and your family Brett. Hope everyone is happy and healthy.
    Thanks a ton Tom, everyone is well we are just really busy as you might imagine! Hope you and Kim are doing great too and we definitely need to hook up for a stick soon!

Toombes:
    Awesome pics, errbody!

Much appreciated Big Bro, love the brostach on ya ;)

catfishbluezz:
    Great pic of the boy Brett, congrats
    Thank you Dustin! Hope you are doing well bro, missed talking and shooting the breeze with ya man :) How's the music gig treating you?

Bigshizza:
    Dan you are a sexy beast! Brett you and the family look great!
    Thanks Jim, you have a beautiful family yourself thanks for sharing! Looked back through the last pages since I have been here, love the pic of you and the Mrs. in Hawaii that was killer!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    bump and smile for the camera.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    imageimage
    Bump for the newer guys to add their pics!!