Home General Discussion
Options

What do you cigar lovin fools look like????

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    To the top for an Irishman...
    Much obliged! Ok so a few words on the pics before I post them up. These are all within the past few weeks, Cael my son is now 8.5 months old and 29.5" long and weighs 26.5lbs. Single largest baby ya that time frame that any doctor has ever known who has seen him lol, even his pediatrician and the OBGYN that delivered him. The Halloween pics of Cael is him as Chew-badazz and Amanda is a "Naughty Kitty" and I'm her irresponsible owner lol, fun night :) The pic of Cael sucking on a beer bottle is courtesy of Grandpa my Pops lol and yes the bottle is empty but Gramps is still teaching him how to be a "proper" Jarman man hahaha. The last two are of my new wineador, not sure if I ever posted a completed pic of it so if not here ya go.

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss my long hair. Lookin handsome, handsome.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    New Boots:
    You soooooooooooo wear Uggs
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    I miss my long hair. Lookin handsome, handsome.
    LOL thanks Daniel, Mrs. Irish wanted me in long hair and Mrs. Irish gets what Mrs. Irish wants lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    New Boots:
    Always like to see the face first...before.......
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    LOL, sorry...just DC's and boots
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    MVW67:
    Always like to see the face first...before.......
    Ah hell
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Dad looks to be very proud! Great stuff Brett. !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    curtpick:
    Thanks Curt! Hard not to be proud of such an amazing kiddo and the best wife and mother of my child that I could possibly imagine :) Especially such a fine piece of "tail " (see above pic lol) as Amanda is :P
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    Thanks Curt! Hard not to be proud of such an amazing kiddo and the best wife and mother of my child that I could possibly imagine :) Especially such a fine piece of "tail " (see above pic lol) as Amanda is :P
    fresh squeezins ! Lol
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great looking son you two have! It will be great at the Holidays..it's the best!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Yeah ... Incoming!! Will land on Thursday or Friday!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    New Boots:
    Yeah ... Incoming!! Will land on Thursday or Friday!
    Hahaha :)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Great looking son you two have! It will be great at the Holidays..it's the best!
    Thanks Jim and yeah we are pretty excited for celebrating the holidays as a family for the first time this year :)
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    Thanks Jim and yeah we are pretty excited for celebrating the holidays as a family for the first time this year :)
    That holloween costume is the best. I laughed for quite a few minutes on that one.
  • Options
    ehehat:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    That holloween costume is the best. I laughed for quite a few minutes on that one.
    We'll the best part about that is that I can do a near perfect Chewbacca growl, so when we went trick or treating with him I'd growl behind Cael as they opened the door and laughed hysterically :)
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for putting those up Irish, You all look great.. That one reminded me of a song " Keep your Hands to yourself ! "
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭

heres i is

• Options
    Suuuuppa chaaarge
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56:

heres i is

that a fairlane ?
  • Options
    curtpick:
    dr_frankenstein56:

heres i is

that a fairlane ?

dont laugh... but it is actualy a Chevy Luv Pickup.

A.j.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Insert a picture of a Great Dane dog for me.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56:
    curtpick:
    dr_frankenstein56:

heres i is

that a fairlane ?

A.j.
    ok so I was a little off on that guess..lol. would love to see the finished product aj !
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    curtpick:
    dr_frankenstein56:

heres i is

that a fairlane ?

A.j.
    You must have the other of the only two left in existence. My old neighbor has the other... 250,000 miles last I heard. He beat that up and couldn't kill it. It was one of the "Second Generation" L.U.V,s Light utility vehicle.. I think it was a 1980 or '81.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    curtpick:
    dr_frankenstein56:

heres i is

that a fairlane ?

A.j.
    Dont drop it. Raise that baby up about 10 inches.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    You must have the other of the only two left in existence. My old neighbor has the other... 250,000 miles last I heard. He beat that up and couldn't kill it. It was one of the "Second Generation" L.U.V,s Light utility vehicle.. I think it was a 1980 or '81.

I am actually strangley fond of the simple little pickup. I have collected 4 of them already... I just love the "sleeper" appeal! Nobody would ever expect to have there corvette or mustang eaten alive by a disposable japanese mini truck

ddubridge:

no dropping here sir! not this one atleast, my orange one is dropped on bags, my other blue one is 4x4 which going to be lifted and my white one is bone stock. This little blue one has been lifted, but only about 2" from its original height and that was just for added weight transfer on launch. This little thing is about 95% race... the radio is the only thing out of place.

Aj
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    kaspera79:

I am actually strangley fond of the simple little pickup. I have collected 4 of them already... I just love the "sleeper" appeal! Nobody would ever expect to have there corvette or mustang eaten alive by a disposable japanese mini truck

ddubridge:

no dropping here sir! not this one atleast, my orange one is dropped on bags, my other blue one is 4x4 which going to be lifted and my white one is bone stock. This little blue one has been lifted, but only about 2" from its original height and that was just for added weight transfer on launch. This little thing is about 95% race... the radio is the only thing out of place.

Aj
    youve got three. Man after my own heart!
  • Options
    ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    Me and my handsome guy! image
  • Options
    Shizzsis:
    Me and my handsome guy! image
    fantastic picture !
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Me and my beautiful bride. Our wedding in Belize. image