Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Charity Contest for LLS -- Winners announced!!!

Comments

• Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Donation made. Pretty sad, but my wife was just diagnosed yesterday with malignant thyroid cancer. We will know more next week.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    Donation made. Pretty sad, but my wife was just diagnosed yesterday with malignant thyroid cancer. We will know more next week.
    Omg, I'm so sorry to hear this. Please let us know when you hear more. I'm no expert so is thyroid cancer one that is generally treatable?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    They told us most of the time a removal of the thyroid gland usually gets it all. We are hoping thats the case here. Keep you posted.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    Sorry to hear that, thoughts and prayers are with u and your wife. Keep us informed please.
    Chuck N:
    Sorry to hear that, thoughts and prayers are with u and your wife. Keep us informed please.
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    So sorry to hear that. We had two friends with the same condition and both had very successful treatments.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    Sorry to hear that Chuck, best to your family for a speedy recovery.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    They told us most of the time a removal of the thyroid gland usually gets it all. We are hoping thats the case here. Keep you posted.
    chuck I'm sorry too here this! My thoughts go out to you and yours and I hope all is well!! Your a stand up guy and I'm sure your wife is even better!! I'm sorry bro and really what can we do?!
    Money can't buy taste
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    Sorry to hear that Chuck, thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife brother.
    bump ^
    Great cause
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    So sorry to hear this brother,keeping hour family in our thoughts and prayers!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

My wife will be fine. Just getting her thyroid removed will take care of it. Thanks for all the sympathys. Lets put the focus back on this charity please. Great cause here.
    It is a great cause
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Got your back on this. Donation made. My Dad ran the St. Jude campaign in St. Clair Co. for years before he passed away.
    Tyland64:
    Got your back on this. Donation made. My Dad ran the St. Jude campaign in St. Clair Co. for years before he passed away.
    Thanks Luke!
    Bump. Considering the huge amount of donations given already, I'm going to put together a couple big prize packs from me. Remember, you only need to donate $5 to get an entry into the drawing!
    Bump
  • Bump
    Bump. Still plenty of time left to enter.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Donation sent Tony !
    A great cause and thanks for doing this !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    curtpick:
    Donation sent Tony !
    Got it Curt. Thanks a bunch and good luck in the drawing!
    Come on folks ! We can do better !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • bump
    Topper
    Up
    curtpick:
    Donation sent Tony !
    Got your money sent in today Curt. Thanks again!
    SleevePlz:
    curtpick:
    Donation sent Tony !
    Got your money sent in today Curt. Thanks again!
    Sounds good Tony. Every little bit helps !
    Heres hoping we here at CCom alone can meet the goal !
    Hey guys, just picked up a Crowned Heads Six Shooter Sampler to add to the prize list.
    SleevePlz:
    Hey guys, just picked up a Crowned Heads Six Shooter Sampler to add to the prize list.
    Very nice of ya Teach. Let's go boys.