Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Charity Contest for LLS -- Winners announced!!!

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Hey guys, just picked up a Crowned Heads Six Shooter Sampler to add to the prize list.
    Very nice of ya Teach. Let's go boys.
    Thanks, I'm sure I'll end up with a few more prizes by the time it is all said and done. Also, there is still two weeks to get in on this if anyone else is interested.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    ^^
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Topper check out the other thread for Another auction of DE Feral Pigs too !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Bump
    Just added a surprise prize pack courtesy of Bigshizza. Thank you very much Jim. Really excited that so many people will be winning some cigars for their generosity! Remember, it's only $5 to get in the drawing (I.e. less than the price of a sfrb postage).
    Great cause!
    ^^^
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    ^^^
    Few days to go!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    This ends this week. Get your donations in please. Great cause, tax deduction.
    I'll admit, this has already surpassed what I imagined! You guys are awesome! On Friday, we are doing a final fundraiser at school for this. Students can "purchase" a shaving cream pie to throw at a teacher. I'll try to get a pic or two of myself to share with you all.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    I'll admit, this has already surpassed what I imagined! You guys are awesome! On Friday, we are doing a final fundraiser at school for this. Students can "purchase" a shaving cream pie to throw at a teacher. I'll try to get a pic or two of myself to share with you all.
    They going to shave that head of yours with it.
    That is great to hear!
    +
    One more day to get involved!
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Soon the Teacher will be getting pie eyed. What a great cause.
    Tyland64:
    I just bought several cans of shaving cream! My students all love me, so I'm sure they won't hit me.....
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    last day to enter, i just now made my donation.....you should too

Tony, can we promote this on twitter?
    brianetz1:

Tony, can we promote this on twitter?
    do it !
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    + 1
    Do it.
    Tyland64:
    Can we get pics of the aftermath? LOL

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    posted, all you twitter guys RT the heck out of it
    Thanks for the extra hype, guys. Appreciate it greatly! Big thanks to Brian and John for their donations today. Also received a check today from Andy (ckrddsmke) along with a nice little bomb. Thanks a ton brother! image I'll leave this open through the end of the night. I'm going to Great Wolf Lodge for the day tomorrow, so I'll probably do all the drawing tomorrow night or Sunday morning. Good luck to everyone and thanks again!
    Thank you and your kids for helping LLS! How were the cream pies?
    ckrddsmke:
    Thank you and your kids for helping LLS! How were the cream pies?
    I got smacked pretty good several times. I'll have to get some pics from one of the students.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Just donated! Saw Brian's tweet!
    thehilk:
    Just donated! Saw Brian's tweet!
    Thanks Jeff!
    Okay guys, I'm going to knock out this drawing right now before I head out for the day. The entries are laid out as follows. I'll use the random number generator to pick six winners for the prizes. blutattoo - 1-10 flowbee - 11-14 Bad Daddy Rabbit - 15-70 Bigshizza - 71-76 C-LOVE - 77-80 Pross - 81-100 Patrickbrick - 101-110 Chuck N - 111-115 RCY - 116-131 Tyland64 - 132-137 Curtpick - 138-153 Rain - 154-193 ckrddsmke - 194-198 brianetz1 - 199-202 jgibv - 203-212 thehilk - 213-216
    The first number drawn is 90. So the winner of the cigar sampler from me is Pross!!! Congrats Paul!