Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Charity Contest for LLS -- Winners announced!!!

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    The second number drawn is 137. So the winner of the first Crowned Heads Six Shooter is Tyland64!!! Congrats Luke!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    The third number drawn is 143. So the winner of the second Crowned Heads Six Shooter is Curtpick!!! Congrats Curt!
    The fourth number drawn is 197. So the winner of the Toast Across America and Xikar torch from Chuck N is ckrddsmke!!! Congrats Andy!
    The fifth number drawn is 123. So the winner of the 5 pack of Montecristo Bueno Fortuna from ckrddsmke is RCY!!! Congrats Rick!
    And the final number drawn is 56. So the winner of the cigar sampler from Bigshizza is Bad Daddy Rabbit!!! Congrats James!
    That wraps up this contest. Thanks a ton to everyone that donated to the charity and everyone that donated prizes. The turnout for this was much greater than I ever expected or even imagined. I'll get my prizes mailed out first thing Monday morning!
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Awesome guys!! that's a great contest for a great Charity!!
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Pm sent to Andy. Need your addy bro.
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Holy Sh#t, I actually won something. Maybe first time ever. Great cause and great support from everybody.

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    COngrats guys......well i guess i don't win everything
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BDR.... You should enjoy my "package" lol Congrats!!
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    Bigshizza:
    BDR.... You should enjoy my "package" lol Congrats!!

Looking forward to it. Thanks to all who participated. Great cause.
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Great cause thanks to all who donated and special thanks to Tony's kids!
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Out standing !! Thank you Tony for letting us join in on such a great cause.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Congrats you guys! Well done!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Glad for the great success here Tony !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah congrats guys, way to step up for this cause.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats guys!!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    The fifth number drawn is 123. So the winner of the 5 pack of Montecristo Bueno Fortuna from ckrddsmke is RCY!!! Congrats Rick!

Wow, I didn't even know I won anything. Got a PM telling me it has shipped and I thought he was making it up. Lol thank you to both of you and Tony forgive me. Did you reach your goal? I need to read more of the thread I guess. Glad to be able to help and participate.
    Paul - 9405 5036 9930 0257 0224 72 Curt - 9405 5036 9930 0257 0224 58 Luke - 9405 5036 9930 0257 0224 89
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BDR... Mr. James!! DC9114901123086754610295
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    Big Shizza hit me with his package today! His donated package for Tony's LLC fundraiser, that is. Awesome selection, Jim, none of which I have ever tried. Thank you for being the big hearted BOTL that you are.
    And thank you to all who participated.
    Very nice Jim!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    From Tonys (SleevePlz) Drawing for Charity
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    ckrddsmke, hooked me up with my winnings and added a tag along. Thank you both again and thank you for letting me participate for a good charity.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    curtpick:
    From Tonys (SleevePlz) Drawing for Charity
    Tony thanks again mine made it also.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    These are some great looking prizes guys! Enjoy!
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Prize winnings donated by Chuck N. Thanks!

Arturo Fuente Destino al Siglo Aniversario and Diamond Crown Black Diamond 6 1/2" x 52 torpedo.

• prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    So I received my winnings today from tony for the LLS fundraiser. I knew he said the winning sticks would be good, but holy sh*t Tony! I feel like I was the charity cause looking at this lineup. Truly amazing.

What is unreal is that most of the sticks I have never tried, but those I have are in my regular rotation. I could not have chosen better with an open check book and 4 hours in a B&M. I will let the picture speak for itself.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Glad to see that everyone received their prizes in good condition. I want to thank everyone involved once again for the tremendous amount of support that you showed. It was really awesome. Thanks guys :)