Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken right!!! Funny you should mention that...my wife told me last night "why don't you just buy a massive humidor already?!!!"....lol!!!!!

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

What’s the Lost n Found? Looks like Purple Nurple but I know that is probably an Ezra Zion blend

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman Lost and Found Purple Drank- believe if I'm not mistaken it is a Caldwell Lost and Found series stick he got his hands on, all I know is there were only 400 left when if it is his find that were left! That I do know

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

An ode to jamarcus russel,...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    An ode to jamarcus russel,...

Still trying to forget about that clown.. Bring a Browns fan you understand bad QB drafting..

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options

I have a PhD in it :D

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,862 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    Wipe it down first.

Yes. With the tears of unicorns.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,862 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    So do I season it with 36 of the boveda 84s?

Just remember you can’t put any Partagas CC in there. Just a PSA

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,332 ✭✭✭✭✭

That'll take you through to this weekend, Frank.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,332 ✭✭✭✭✭

Legit sticks, enjoy.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

Those all suck. Tell you what, I will help you out. Just send me all of those sticks and I will properly dispose of them in my ashtray.

Kidding...nice haul!

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@N0tRichard very nice! He must like you!

• Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice gift indeed NOtRichard. Congrats on the upcoming wedding.

• Options
    N0tRichardN0tRichard Posts: 103 ✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Those all suck. Tell you what, I will help you out. Just send me all of those sticks and I will properly dispose of them in my ashtray.

Kidding...nice haul!

Haha well I'm hoping to save one or two for future trades. Figured it'd be a nice surprise for the receiver