Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn, Steve killing it!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

Awesome hit @Stubble
    Are those custom RP glasses?

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭

Reconquista and divinia are my favorites

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

@N0tRichard said:
    After seeing so many on here, figured I pull the trigger on some Ave Marias so I picked up a Sampler. Any specific stick y'all recommend I try first (after resting of course)?

They're all good but those Argentums are pretty dark and tasty. Congrats on the coming lynching, I mean marriage.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL Do it, no need to risk the white mold, cellophane cant hurt.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    I got hit by Thor's Horn too from @Rhamlin, just cleaned it up and I'm looking forward to trying these out. He sent along some great bodyguards I'm looking forward to trying.

TYVM, Ricky!

Truly an asset to this group

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    @N0tRichard the divinia is the one that doesn't suck the most, but you can't go wrong with flavor, shape, OR size on those.

@ShawnOL is breaking new ground with the first ever "cello on or off an already naked cigar" argument.

@Rhamlin has clearly been drinking again, and so has @Patrickbrick. Holy crap!

I'm lazy. I didn't put them in cellos. Straight into the humi they went.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    I got hit by Thor's Horn too from @Rhamlin, just cleaned it up and I'm looking forward to trying these out. He sent along some great bodyguards I'm looking forward to trying.

TYVM, Ricky!

Enjoy brother! I expect to see you and Mike drinking beer like manly men! 😂

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

No belicoso in the sampler ^ this year #bummer

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sampler not available yet, anywhere I have looked.
    All new releases are delayed.

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

I saw "a sampler" on small batch but it was two each of the 46, 48, and 52, which is on its way to my house

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.