Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BullSquatch have you had those Leather Rose before?

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

I'm beginning to rethink the SB COTM...

The fan is for my phone for the vherf.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,379 ✭✭✭✭✭

WTF is mine, as in WTF is up with that.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

The unbanded smoke is a chogüí rogusto (with all the right decorations over the vowels), whatever the heck that is. I'll give it a whirl. Might taste like pumpkin pie 🥧. Don't know if I got my 20 bucks out of this month though, even with the claudenstien.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@NorCalR1 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Defying the lotto gods this month

Just post your address now so we can get the boxes ready...

Nice Roma Craft sampler @VegasFrank

• Options

SB still has some @TheKraken

• Options

Why thank you sir, I think I will

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:
    Got destroyed by @Lee.mcglynn

Do yourself a favor and try the j London...it’s mild but I think they are better then davidoff!

Money can't buy taste
  • Options

That's a lot of Dominican stuff!

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

@VegasFrank said:
    That's a lot of Dominican stuff!

That's the small one. Those stacks are between7-9 deep. I used to be Nicaraguan majority but my taste has changed over the years. Many of them do have Nicaraguan tobacco in them. I still like a firecracker but not all the time like in years past. Got plenty of Nicaraguan stuff as well. :smile:

• Options

@VegasFrank such a Neanderthal

• Options

They call me Lord humongous :wink:

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

Guessing Nick would disagree.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    BullSquatchBullSquatch Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:
    @BullSquatch have you had those Leather Rose before?

yeah, love em

"Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cbuck said:
    Trip to the B & M!

And your still probably low! :D

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cbuck said:
    Trip to the B & M!

How does your shop still have Baka

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,506 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t know! Didn’t know there was a shortage? I’ll ask next time. They’re out of Porcelain, which I love. That was the main reason I went!

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know where some are too Nick.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.