Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,360 ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy your end of your newbie trade, brother.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank those Time Flies age nicely if you can manage to squirrel 🐿 some away.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well I bought 30 of them, so hopefully I won't smoke them all, but no promises >:)

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭

I do approve, plus they are refillable, I'm a pen guy myself, but still very much approve.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    edited August 2020

I'm a lefty so I'm a pencil guy by nature. I hate dragging my hand through ink. The absolute worst was those bic erasable pens from the '80s.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:
    I'm a lefty so I'm a pencil guy by nature. I hate dragging my hand through ink. The absolute worst was those bic erasable pens from the '80s.

I'm a righty that writes like a lefty so I drag my hand through the ink anyway. Fiddlesticking teachers took and made me right handed when I was a kid because I wouldn't pick and I should be left handed.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,681 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

we learned penmanship in the 5th grade, inkwell, dip pen. The lefties had a real handicap. Back then, lefties learning to write with their right hand made some sense.

• Options

I had another fiddlesticking teacher that put me on the left side of the table with a lefty. Don't know why that teacher wouldn't let us switch.

• Options
    BullSquatchBullSquatch Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BullSquatch said:
    Took advantage of a "scorcher deal" on CP last week. Not bad for $50 + Free Shipping.

Correction. $42.

"Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner

• Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Got some more stuff in today

i've seen that band before. What is the name of that cigar?

"...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon

• Options

Time flies by foundry cigars. Blended and rolled by AJ of course, so you know it doesn't suck

• Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Time flies by foundry cigars. Blended and rolled by AJ of course, so you know it doesn't suck

Nice! I am a fan of anything AJ. Thanks for the info.

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭

@cbuck said:
    I don’t know! Didn’t know there was a shortage? I’ll ask next time. They’re out of Porcelain, which I love. That was the main reason I went!

Lol the porcelain is one of bltc best selling cigars!! They are back ordered out the bum!! If you can’t find them try the Emilio suave

Money can't buy taste
  • Options

@silvermouse said:

From @Lee.mcglynn. Took a while to figure out what they were for. Contest winning from 2016 if I am correct. A man of his word! And really good cigars! Not a yard gar in the bunch. Thanks Lee.

Edward don’t sleep on the cavalier or the j London! The cavalier and j London’s are some of my most favorite cigars recently but if you like soft dough and a slight graham cracker toast the cavalier fits the bill just hat the size

Money can't buy taste
  • Options

Sorry about the long wait forgot about it and got busy...then medical issues but please enjoy and I’d love to know what you think. I feel the cavalier is close to the don Arturo gran anixersarios

Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pre-made patties < Lordship

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hemroids 😂