Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CalvinAndHobo said:
    Got a present from @TheKraken for my four year anniversary, thanks man.

You're welcome enjoy and we'll deserved! I lit up a King is Dead tonight and it was killer!

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,321 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @ShowMeState1977, you're from Missouri, where's the picture? :D

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,710 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShowMeState1977 said:
    I picked up a Perdomo Lot 23 Connecticut, a DE Leather Rose, and a Joya de Nicaragua Numero Uno.

I hope you enjoy that Numero Uno as much as the one I smoked from @cigarexplorer. It's interesting that your lounge carries them, and even more that you popped for such a pricey stick. Good move!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    BullSquatchBullSquatch Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShowMeState1977 said:
    I picked up a Perdomo Lot 23 Connecticut, a DE Leather Rose, and a Joya de Nicaragua Numero Uno.

i love the Leather Rose!

"Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner

• Options

@BullSquatch said:
    2nd Package was a complete surprise from @TheKraken ! Thank you so very much!

You're welcome! I'm having a Psyko Seven right now and really enjoying it. Hope you do as well with all! Watch our for those firecrackers though! They 💪💪💪

• Options
    ShowMeState1977ShowMeState1977 Posts: 9 ✭✭

@peter4jc said:

@ShowMeState1977 said:

I hope you enjoy that Numero Uno as much as the one I smoked from @cigarexplorer. It's interesting that your lounge carries them, and even more that you popped for such a pricey stick. Good move!

The lounge I went to has a YouTube channel and they reviewed the JdN #1 last week they talked about how good it was and its relative rarity. I had some extra cash and sprung for it. I hope it's as good as they say. Thanks for the comment!

• Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BullSquatch said:
    Great Day for me! 1st Package I received was from my good pals at Crown Cigars & Ales in Brentwood, TN. 5 Death Buckets.

Yes! I just smoke dmy last one of these the other day. I urge everybody to politely demand your B&M to carry these death buckets!

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭

@RockRash said:

@Yakster said:
    I hate it when that happens. Good fakes, but the b in Habana, the hologram, and the alignment of the checkers looked slightly off

Here are the two together the one on the left is real, at least I think it is my confidence is shaken after tonight. But it's a completely different band.

I tried to get a good angle to show the difference.

@RockRash said:

@Yakster said:
    I hate it when that happens. Good fakes, but the b in Habana, the hologram, and the alignment of the checkers looked slightly off

Here are the two together the one on the left is real, at least I think it is my confidence is shaken after tonight. But it's a completely different band.

FYI, the hologram band was introduced around 2012.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,861 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BKDog said:

@BullSquatch said:
    Great Day for me! 1st Package I received was from my good pals at Crown Cigars & Ales in Brentwood, TN. 5 Death Buckets.

Yes! I just smoke dmy last one of these the other day. I urge everybody to politely demand your B&M to carry these death buckets!

My B&M would say something like....
    “Do they have it in7x70?”
    “Why would you want those? Here, let me show you the new Lunatic line we just got in”
    You know.... These Franks Way are pretty close to the same profile”

Better chance of seeing God in the closest B&M humidor then those.....

• Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Speaking of psyko 7... Got some more stuff in today. I'm going to do my right off the truck experiment...

May need to check out those naturals at some point then. That Maduro was real nice, especially for the price

• Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

@variant2 said:

@RockRash said:

@Yakster said:

@RockRash said:

@Yakster said:

FYI, the hologram band was introduced around 2012.

They are both fake as others have pointed out.

2004 would have been a Sublime which did not have the holo band as others have said. One of the most faked LE's eever.

I doubt that is an actual Novedosos as well.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,321 ✭✭✭✭✭

@miller65rod is the authority I learn from when it comes to these things.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭✭✭

CAS is a ****.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great haul @CommanderDuke1_ .

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL thank you sir!!!