• CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yankster or another humidor

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CommanderDuke1_ said:
    @Yankster or another humidor

As long as that humidor says tower in front of it

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

You say tomahhhto.....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

Picked up this antique humidor this weekend. Never seen one of these and I want to make it functional. Thinking about taking out the old school filter on the door and laying spanish cedar on the inside. Any suggestions y'all?

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

My suggestion? Wait a year and see if you still want to do it.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:

Picked up this antique humidor this weekend. Never seen one of these and I want to make it functional. Thinking about taking out the old school filter on the door and laying spanish cedar on the inside. Any suggestions y'all?

Great idea! You can pick up 1/4" Spanish cedar on-line for just a few $$$. Defiantly will be a unique humidor when your done. Post pics when you are finished

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭

My pleasure. Enjoy Ricky!

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • DerekDerek Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TBonz said:
    I decided I had to try the Flor De America cigars that @Derek reminded me about a few weeks ago. I put in an order to try out their various sizes and flavors. They showed up today. Still haven't decided which one I'm having ROTT :)!

Nice! The Maduro I liked... The Connecticut... Eh. The Habano I haven't tried, but maybe I'll pull that one out tonight.

@bullsquatch could also chime in here

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    An underwhelming day compared to you playahs!

Those are good

• TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Derek said:

>

Nice! The Maduro I liked... The Connecticut... Eh. The Habano I haven't tried, but maybe I'll pull that one out tonight.

I smoked the two unbanded Panetellas last night. They didn't have the Maduro available in the Panetella. I enjoyed both. Looking forward to trying a Maduro tonight.

• DerekDerek Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TBonz said:

@Derek said:

>

I smoked the two unbanded Panetellas last night. They didn't have the Maduro available in the Panetella. I enjoyed both. Looking forward to trying a Maduro tonight.

I had burn issues with the Habano, and thought that smoke production could have been better, but I'm going to blame humidity not construction. I think I would let it dry up some before smoking again. Flavor was great though.

• BullSquatchBullSquatch Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Derek said:

@TBonz said:
    I decided I had to try the Flor De America cigars that @Derek reminded me about a few weeks ago. I put in an order to try out their various sizes and flavors. They showed up today. Still haven't decided which one I'm having ROTT :)!

The Maduro. I have smoked 2-3 now and they were all great except 1. It didn't want to draw. I will be revisiting this place very soon to stock up on the Maduro. Great flavor.

"Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner