Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mmmmm 85 years ^

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,321 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

Picked up my box purchase from @Yakster house after work. He took the opportunity to bomb me with some great sticks and a few ounces of Balkan Sobranie

Enjoy, brother, that's the Arango Balkan Supreme, BTW.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ForMud said:
    My weekly stop at the B&M....I swear I stopped by to get one or two...Then I eyed a box of 1502 XO Churchills on the 35% off wall. I tried one earlier this year and really liked it..... The owner said he's had them for 6+ years and that sealed the deal......

Also got the one or two I stopped for.......2018 Grimalkin Halloween, 2017 Viaje Thanksgiving Leftover White Meat and a LFD Double Ligero I've been wanting to try....

Awesome find on the 1502s. Those are great!

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

@NorCalR1 said:

Picked up my box purchase from @Yakster house after work. He took the opportunity to bomb me with some great sticks and a few ounces of Balkan Sobranie

Enjoy, brother, that's the Arango Balkan Supreme, BTW.

Thanks for the correction and thank you for the add ons. Hope you enjoy the sticks I gave you when they come out of quarantine

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    You are more than welcome. I didn't open the box to check for mold so you should before putting them in general population.

Will do, once again THANK YOU

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not exactly what went down, but close. Sorry for being lazy on getting them to you.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

Now you're honing in on it ^

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.