Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭

I managed to get a tarp over the damage, tree guy at 9 am, insurance adjuster supposed to be here by 5. Wish me luck.

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    Morning wood?

Back when online poker was legal, I hosted a weekly tournament called Morning Wood.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

Trying to attract frustrated young gentlemen?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^ You see what type of characters it attracts??

• Options

^^^^ You see what I see?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    DerekDerek Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Guitarded said:
    I got a new skylight in our bedroom today!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge

• Options
    DerekDerek Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IndustMech said:

@Derek said:
    Single flame lighter

That'll melt some crayons.

I figured in the long run, it's cheaper than paraffin cubes

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:
    This week's shipment.

Which la perlas are those? You should also try the lph black pearl original. Very flavorful.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Those are excellent ^

I got a few things in myself

One week supply?

• Options

10 days

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

@BKDog said:

Wooooo! Finally got some of these in lancero. :)

One of the most underappriciated blends IMO. JDN Antano is a great cigar blend (also ages fantastically), in lancero the wrapper will really shine! Nice pickup! FYI, if you're a big lancero fan, that cigar place has a good deal on Oliva V lancero 5-packs right now.

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:
    Thanks @CalvinAndHobo for his patience in coordinating this massive box split... and also thanks for the hitchhikers!

Dog Rockets! You should just send them my way 😂

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options

Are you getting low @NorCalR1?

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure sounded like he is low

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

The middle one looks slightly darker than the other two. Better smoke it right away.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.