Comments

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,729 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@jd50ae said:

@peter4jc said:

@jd50ae said:
    Thanks "Buddy"
    Bundle of New Cuba Robustos. Will be a first, now or later....?

And 10 packs of BWs from my wife, mixed flavors.

Hope you like them. Being from Aganorsa Leaf, I'm itching to see how bad they can be for the price.

A True christian.

Bruh.... you are tapped.

Depends on what 'tapped' means.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Some stuff came in. The Dunbarton u-boat, a couple of daily deals, a quick trip to the shop at lunch time. One of the bone crushers didn't make it home lol

@VegasFrank almost bit on the u boat, but my job situation convinced me differently. Please share your thoughts when you light them up

• Options
    Shaner9erShaner9er Posts: 99 ✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Oooh the much sought after smoking kills edition!

yeah Those are pretty rare but after I share a few and smoke the rest it will be a good death.

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:
    ^^^^ You HO!

No denial here 😂

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those are outstanding! One of my favorites for sure. In fact, other than the dark night, it might be my favorite AJ Stick.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

Oh, and that is a very kick ãss Chess set that you have there brother!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

Went to a b&m today, since Im on a five day vacation. Gotta do something, right?. Anyway, I spent about $138 on these few cigars. The JDN was actually the most expensive at $20. Yikes. Anyway, these are all new to me except the two on the left.

In California that’s $215 for those...

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,681 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy vacation, Shawn.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,729 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope you like the Numero Uno as much as I do; just make it first in line as it's a medium at best. And I commend you for picking one up, they won't be around much longer.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^^^. Those are great.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking forward to trying the Cle. The hustlers are pretty good imo.

• Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^ Very cool... Been looking to pick up a cord of fire wood but the prices have gone through the roof. Example Last year a cord was $170 this year a 1/2 cord is $285 and a cord is over $400 not including delivery :(

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,681 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, up about $100/cord from last year here.