Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CommanderDuke1_ said:
    Mail call!!!

I almost bought the culebras, myself. Describe your experience when you try one.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

@CommanderDuke1_ said:
    Mail call!!!

I almost bought the culebras, myself. Describe your experience when you try one.

Will do!!!

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,765 ✭✭✭✭✭

That ^ doesn't suck

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

Looking forward to trying one of these.

I must ask how you were able to acquire those? I looked everywhere for those, but no luck.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,765 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cigar fairy.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TX98Z28 said:

@NorCalR1 said:

I must ask how you were able to acquire those? I looked everywhere for those, but no luck.

Straight from the islands. Pre-ordered a few weeks back. I’ve been trying the last few years on waitlist and finally scored them

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

@TX98Z28 said:

@NorCalR1 said:

Straight from the islands. Pre-ordered a few weeks back. I’ve been trying the last few years on waitlist and finally scored them

That’s awesome man! Honestly I never thought anyone on here was gonna be able to get their hands on them but then again the forum and the members never ceases to amaze me.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:

:)

My dude is killing it

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jd50ae said:
    Thanks "Buddy"
    Bundle of New Cuba Robustos. Will be a first, now or later....?

And 10 packs of BWs from my wife, mixed flavors.

Hope you like them. Being from Aganorsa Leaf, I'm itching to see how bad they can be for the price.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

@jd50ae said:
    Thanks "Buddy"

Hope you like them. Being from Aganorsa Leaf, I'm itching to see how bad they can be for the price.

A True christian.

@silvermouse said:
    Crows left another present, so far they have left a bottle cap, a dime, and today this shell:

That’s freaking awesome!

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

I really enjoyed reading "Mind of the Raven", looking this one up it looks like there's a more recent work by another author "Gifts of the Crow" that's even more spot on. Corvids are very intelligent, you're wise to stay on their good side.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

@jd50ae said:

@peter4jc said:

@jd50ae said:
    Thanks "Buddy"

A True christian.

Bruh.... you are tapped.