Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Knee surgery

He’s alive! Over/under for his first post-op smoke.... 5:30p today. I say over (7p)

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks @peter4jc. Hope to see you all on the vherf tomorrow!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,444 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Knee surgery

Hopefully it fixes the problem. I’ve been through several myself and it just seems like a never ending road.

• Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Knee surgery

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,836 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Knee surgery

This had nothing to do with the smoke detector did it?

Heres to a speedy recovery

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

To much walking out to the mail box to pick up the all the cigars you ordered?

Maybe ^

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    >

Found some sticks on the front porch to keep me company. Now I gotta figure out a way to get out there to smoke them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxOy36VCJOQ&t=7s

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

@rsherman24 said:
    And he shaves his legs

His was out of necessity..... mine on the other hand......

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Can I get action on that line too? I think I'll take the over because Lizilla is watching me like a hawk

Hope you get back into action soon!

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:
    Over/ Under is 6 on how many packages land @VegasFrank ’s place next week seeing as he has tons of time to find deals.

I like it I like it. I say 22.5 sticks by end of next week

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Knee surgery

Wow, having a knee issue as well but the other side. You may want to hold off on the nicotine for a while to help heal quicker. I know it sucks, especially with your consumption, but the nicotine really slows recovery. I've tested it several times to be sure..lol. Speedy recovery!

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Knee surgery

Wow, having a knee issue as well but the other side. You may want to hold off on the nicotine for a while to help heal quicker. I know it sucks, especially with your consumption, but the nicotine really slows recovery. I've tested it several times to be sure..lol. Speedy recovery!

Well, I didn't smoke today. No desire to get off the couch lol. We'll see tomorrow. Doc didn't seem worries about it at all, but I've laid off anyway.

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Knee surgery

Well, I didn't smoke today. No desire to get off the couch lol. We'll see tomorrow. Doc didn't seem worries about it at all, but I've laid off anyway.

Very surprised. Every surgury I have had they always tell me to get off a week before and stay off until healed. Of course I had to find out if they were just BSing. Nope...lol. It's real. One cost me an extra three months of painful recovery. Lesson learned. I just went a month without as well to help with recovery. Toe is doing great, knee not so much. I'll probably end up right where you are in the next few months if things don't improve. Going to try another month of bracing and enjoy cigars in the meantime though. Get well soon!

edited April 2021

Thanks @CAcigarguy007. My doc said the the amount of nicotine ingested with cigars is so small that it almost doesn't matter. He said "no cigars day of surgery." Maybe it's also because it's a minor procedure? Meniscus and cartilage cleanup arthroscopy. Either way, I suppose I'll know when I will go back after all of the anesthesia wears off and when I can hobble out to the smoke pit AND when I'm feeling it, which is not yet....