What did you get today?

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^ol' eagle eyes

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

^ @deadman what are they?

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,836 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just says Room 101 Silver on them. They had Black also, but in 10 packs only for $80. Wrapped in cello but no bands either.

@deadman said:

@Cam_91 said:
    ^ @deadman what are they?

Looks like they are an exclusive for Payless Cigars and Pipe. They’re on clearance on their website. I paid $24 for a fiver.

Good deal! I’ll be on the lookout for how they smoke... aka hurry up and Frank ‘em

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Hey, that is asterisk-asterisk-asterisk-asterisk creek whiskey on this forum, buddy! We have standards around here!

Thats why I spelled it the way I did as the forum censors it.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
    edited May 2021

@TX98Z28 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Hey, that is asterisk-asterisk-asterisk-asterisk creek whiskey on this forum, buddy! We have standards around here!

Thats why I spelled it the way I did as the forum censors it.

You really can’t say knob on here ? The worst one yet 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edit: okay now I’m confused

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

My mother uses that word and I've never heard her cuss ....In fact she's the one person in this world I've never cussed if front of and have no plans ever to.

• CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

@VegasFrank said:

@Scotch_n_Smoke would simply say, "Successful."

Don't think there opinion really holds much water with the general mass here, but the bottom right would be considered "successful" clearing customs so I guess for once in there life they would be right!