Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

A daily deal preview ^

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

@ForMud said:
    I wonder if they changed the name to "Uncircumcised" it would help sell more?.....Sorry I thought this was the stupid thing in my head thread.....

Ha, I was thinking of Diesel uncut vitolas earlier 🤣

Ant Eater

Phimosis
    Paraphimosis
    Yeasty aka wonder bread

"Make that two people!"

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I've decided that I'm not going to tell you where I scored these....

I want to see that big arse fortune cookie that, that large fortune came from! I love me some fortune cookies. 😁

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

Second 5 pack? Is it not bundle worthy? Gonna order this weekend

@Cam_91 said:

@VegasFrank said:

Second 5 pack? Is it not bundle worthy? Gonna order this weekend

First five pack. I'm sure it'll be my go to when I hit the lounge, so that's why I didn't buy a bundle.

Good sticks ^

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,519 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing--blowing the chaff outta the Behmor.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,311 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

Got this groovy OPOLAR Rechargeable Battery Operated Air Duster. Mostly to blow the dust off my records before playing but I'm sure it'll come in handy for other tasks too; Yakster might want one to blow the ash off his cigars. It's got a much stouter blast of air than I expected.

Floyd's best album. Top ten albums of all time.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

@peter4jc said:

Got this groovy OPOLAR Rechargeable Battery Operated Air Duster. Mostly to blow the dust off my records before playing but I'm sure it'll come in handy for other tasks too; Yakster might want one to blow the ash off his cigars. It's got a much stouter blast of air than I expected.

Floyd's best album. Top ten albums of all time.

St Martin in the fields is pretty popular among certain crowds.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.