Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy rusty!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,257 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    LFD Reserva Especial Robusto - Pack of 5

You saw @Usaf06's post too, hey? I have some on the way.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    I see SmallBatch can't count either. They'd fit right in here.

They sent exactly 15 cigars, 5 of each vitola, but an extra stick or two like A.C.E does would be nice with as much money I’ve given them over the years 😎

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Some stuff came in while I was gone

And thank you @Cam_91, for the super nice forum fiver and your dignity...go knights go!

Those will be my June cigars, with some yards mixed in. Never had any of em aside from the protocol. Lmk how they go

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mine are on the way ^

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Guitarded said:
    Picked up a few....

Those Wunderlust's! Ive been on a massive hunt for those

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,836 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@Guitarded said:
    Picked up a few....

Those Wunderlust's! Ive been on a massive hunt for those

Dalay Zigarren US Site

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice score on the crafts.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.