Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TX98Z28 said:
    Thanks Frank!

You're welcome brother 😆

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Some BWS/BLTC with an EZ Blending Session thrown in.

Way to get that free shipping!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

I actually ordered a tener of the S&R on the right but they only had four left so they sent me some substitutions and a free Blending Session.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:

Not much but got them at a good price...I think

If you got that box for $35 go back and get more and send them over this way. That is a great deal if it was 35 bucks

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,444 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@Rdp77 said:

Not much but got them at a good price...I think

If you got that box for $35 go back and get more and send them over this way. That is a great deal if it was 35 bucks

The guy only had the one...said he couldn’t sell them so he marked them down to 1/2 price lol. I was afraid they’d be in poor shape but they seem good.