Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,818 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glass top to match your humidor @peter4jc

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    PCC Monthly - June

Mr. Robot Fumador by Mr.Robot Cigars
    Undisclosed W-B-F

(Apparently this is a well known blender who would like to remain anonymous for unbiased feedback of his work, so he launched Mr. Robot Cigars)

Rojas KSG (King of Small Gauge) Red Lonsdale
    W: Ecuadorian Habano Maduro
    B&F: Nicaraguan

Big Bird by Aladino
    W: Honduran Habano
    B&F: Corojo Honduran

Original corojo leaf from Cuba before they had to hybridize their seeds. Justo Eiroa says it’s the family’s best tobacco.

They're loving Rojas recently.

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hoghunter said:
    There’s a part of me that’ll be happy when the B&M sells out of Bishops. I’m spending WAY too much money stopping in every other day...

Should’ve hopped on a box deal! Loll

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:

@Cam_91 said:
    PCC Monthly - June

Mr. Robot Fumador by Mr.Robot Cigars
    Undisclosed W-B-F

(Apparently this is a well known blender who would like to remain anonymous for unbiased feedback of his work, so he launched Mr. Robot Cigars)

Rojas KSG (King of Small Gauge) Red Lonsdale
    W: Ecuadorian Habano Maduro
    B&F: Nicaraguan

Big Bird by Aladino
    W: Honduran Habano
    B&F: Corojo Honduran

Original corojo leaf from Cuba before they had to hybridize their seeds. Justo Eiroa says it’s the family’s best tobacco.

They're loving Rojas recently.

I know I wish they would stop! Gonna make prices rise and inventory scare. But seriously he has been under the radar years and finally getting some love.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,270 ✭✭✭✭✭

A sixer beats a fourver any day!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,818 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comes with a great sticker that's the perfect size to cover up an uncalibrated external round hygrometer @Cam_91

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,255 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^ is that stuff any good?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    ^^^ is that stuff any good?

No clue yet. I'll be sure to let you know.