Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

@VegasFrank said:
    Get your voodoo off of me, @Owen

Besides, I got some neat smokes in myself....came with a sticker, too...

If you like those, cigar king has good prices on that brand, the same sampler too or individual blends. FYI.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,517 ✭✭✭✭✭

that's b&m ^

• OwenOwen Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭✭

Any one bite on those new Jack and Cokes from CFed they just put out? Snagged 5 to give them a try

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope, I don’t cfed, but that’s just me.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

Guess I’m missing the inside joke lol

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah no joke @Owen. @Cam_91 is always smarting off to me. I don't know why i didn't bite on the Jack & Cokes; i just didn't. the hot chocolate and marshmellows are super good. I bought the Cachitos and some veritas this past weekend though. I just buy some and pass on others, no rhyme or reason--except for the color projects (always buy all of them).

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Nah no joke @Owen. @Cam_91 is always smarting off to me. I don't know why i didn't bite on the Jack & Cokes; i just didn't. the hot chocolate and marshmellows are super good. I bought the Cachitos and some veritas this past weekend though. I just buy some and pass on others, no rhyme or reason--except for the color projects (always buy all of them).

Color projects are usually good.

Finally! Glad they made it @EgoBoundary. Let me know what you think of that black lotus. Got a fiver 2 years ago. Haven't smoked any yet ...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@VegasFrank said:
    Abuse! ^

ThAts assault

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

That didn't take long, @peter4jc.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

I guess he was the guy who gave it a hundred!

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,256 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    That didn't take long, @peter4jc.

Ordered them while they were talking about them.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis