Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^Absolute beautiful selection!

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,255 ✭✭✭✭✭

So you're sayin' I should keep my plunger handy, yes?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,270 ✭✭✭✭✭

Since I'm coming back this year, I'd say a thunderously, resounding, reverberating YES!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • CtheHamCtheHam Posts: 205 ✭✭✭✭

@genareddog said:
    I don’t think Chris @CtheHam understands what a contest is but I thank you for the awesome selection! If Chris was not in the good traders list he is now.

>
    LOL. You are very welcome! I just could not pass up on my first opportunity to join in on all the fun.

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    I’ve been disciplined for sins committed within the forum. Fantastic selection here from @EgoBoundary Really been dying to try these. And per the punishment bylaws, I must include a Ccom promo of the day in the picture caption for each cigar enjoyed.

Thank you Ernest, very much appreciated. I regret nothing

Enjoy man, also … be kind to the admin.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,818 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:

@VegasFrank said:
    I don't know how he does it, but Patrick finds old stuff for cheap. By the way 10 bodyguards is unsatisfactory and will be dealt with at a later date.

Jesus

He's claiming it's his end of a trade, but I have to go through the records to confirm.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.