Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the virtuoso is probably my favorite from them. of course, it has been years since i have had one.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Just got my box of Ccom Sun Growns in today..... Aaaaahhhhh.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    Picked up a Padron 1926 40th & 80th anniversary from the B&M. Gonna smoke the 80 graduation night, the 40 will be in my rotation when we go on vacation.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    RCY Cigars:
    rwheelwright:
    New to me used 2004 Audi A4 1.8t

Wow, I sold my Audi A4 right before I deployed. Had three different cars before that. That was my favorite.Got it right at the end of 2003 and kept it until 2010. Had only one problem, electrical. Other than that, perfect. Hope it brings you a lot of good memories, I know mine did.....
    Thanks man. I have a 2001 S4 as my second car that I bought new in 2000. I have been driving around a 1995 Pathfinder that I have dumped too much money into and refuse to do so anymore so I bought this from a friend who is the original owner. Since I don't smoke in my S I now have this to smoke in!
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good day for the Slob! 15 Graycliff Platinum, 5 Felipe Gregorio Icon, 10 Monte Cristo Media Noche, and '11 Perleman Pocket Cigar Cyclopedia.
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    An Anejo 49 and God of Fire as a gift from my wife!
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Wow, Cigar.com is the fastest shipper in the world. I got my 10 - Camacho 8/22 that i ordered Monday morning USPS this afternoon, and it was shipped for free. Be scared UPS be very scared.
  • Options
    djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    DSC_0013 _____________ DSC_0016
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my order from Monday. 10 AB Tempus Maduro and 5pk of the Camacho 8/22 from the DD.
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Cain Daytona x 4
    Cain Maduro x 2
    Cain FF x 2
    Cuba Libre One x 2
    Nica Libre Potencia x 2
    Pinar del Rio Seleccion x 2
    Gurkha Crest x 2
    Punisher x 2
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just ordered a box of Cain Daytona #4's and a 5 pack of Warlock Corona's.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Very expensive day for me!

2 boxes of Behike 54s
    Padron Family 44, 45, 46 Maduro
    Padron 40th Anniversary
    Padron 80th Anniversary

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    zeebra:

2 boxes of Behike 54s
    Padron 40th Anniversary
    Padron 80th Anniversary
    Holy father of light.... wow.

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    zeebra:

2 boxes of Behike 54s
    Padron 40th Anniversary
    Padron 80th Anniversary
    Holy father of light.... wow.

Man, Zeebra, you don't play! Killer haul!!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    DD of Camacho Corojo's - suckers are bigger than I thought they'd be; not sure how big these torps are, but they look to be about 6x54
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Got a 262 Paradigm and an Ideology in the mail today. My winnings from a twitter contest last week. Thanks to Jake and Frank at 262!!!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    lilwing88:
    Got a 262 Paradigm and an Ideology in the mail today. My winnings from a twitter contest last week. Thanks to Jake and Frank at 262!!!
    I got a package of the same content, from the same source as well today! Thanks a lot fellas!

I also picked up 6 Padron Delicias Maduros today. Great little cigar!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Received my winnings from absolutjer for the movie trivia pass. Six delectable sticks of all shapes and colors. AF,Gurk,R&J Padron, Cusano and, damn, that black CAO mx2 almost looks illegal. Great BOTL.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    10 Gurkha Park Ave Maduros
  • Options
    Today was a GOOD day.

My Waxing Moon Wood humidor arrived today and I am seasoning it as I write this.

I also went to an Eric Nording event today at my local B&M and got to meet the man and learn a lot about how he makes pipes and some stories of shark fishing and skeet (clay) shooting.

Was neat to smoke his cigar (Rocky Patel Nording) while sitting next to the man and listening him divulge how pipes are made and all the work that goes into them even though I don't smoke pipes (yet).

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    6 LFD Air Bender Chisel, been wanting to try these.
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    I got a RyJ Habana Reserve, Reserva Real, and Reserva Real Maduro. Never had any of these. Thoughts?
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Just got back home from Alabama...found out the boli gold medals I ordered had an 09 box code...was happy with that :) That would be my latest purchase...also, 3 Tat Franks, 2 Boris, 3 Dracs, and 2 Face.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    bigjohn125:
    I got a RyJ Habana Reserve, Reserva Real, and Reserva Real Maduro. Never had any of these. Thoughts?
    Had em all. Didnt care for the Habana reserve, I think it was just a bad batch, cause they were handing em out at en event and all had bad burns. I got tired of it and put it out 1/3 way in. The other two are mild-med sticks and smooth. I like the MoW Virtues a bit better though.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Padilla Single Batch sampler from last week. Can't wait to light up a Miami maduro.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    bigjohn125:
    Reserva Real is a great, creamy mild smoke perfect for the morning with coffee.

Today I got:

MOW sampler tin (5 Ruination and 5 Original). It's going straight into the ager and I'm going to try to get 3-5 years on 'em.
    10 5 Vegas AAA, also going into the ager.
    10 Toranos from a 90+ sampler
    5 Perdomo habano maduro

Big package to slip past the old wifey lol.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Nick2021:
    Just got back home from Alabama...found out the boli gold medals I ordered had an 09 box code...was happy with that :) That would be my latest purchase...also, 3 Tat Franks, 2 Boris, 3 Dracs, and 2 Face.
    Good haul on the Tats! The Franks, Boris, and Dracs are getting harder to find.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Nick2021:
    Thx, was a good find for sure! Think I have plenty of the monster series now combined with all the previous acquisitions. This stuff gets expensive!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    got 10 LHCOF
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Nick2021:
    PuroFreak:
    Nick2021:
    Thx, was a good find for sure! Think I have plenty of the monster series now combined with all the previous acquisitions. This stuff gets expensive!
    Tat **** for sure~