5 Gran Habano #3
    5 Padilla Miami
    1 red cooler
    2 lbs. of 65% beads
    and my first El Cobre (very excited).

It's good to be home.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Got 10 La Aroma de Cuba maduros in from a trade with JCizzle. Can't wait to fire one of these bad boys up.
  • Options
    Box of MoW Puro's and 10 Cain Daytonas.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Fuente 858 Sungrown (more lol... Can't believe the B&M still has them)
    LFD DL 452 Maduro x2
    Davidoff Puro De Oro Deliciosos x2

And which B&M in the Richmond area are you speaking of sir?? LOL
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    smoke em if you got em:
    docbp87:
    LFD DL 452 Maduro x2

Havana Connections in the near West End (Regency/Freeman area). I work at the Pharmacy across the street from it.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    t52 flying pig x2
    lfd airbender chisel x2
    lost city lancero x2
    avo heritage short robusto x2
    opus x belicoso ****
    opus x petit lancero
    gof don carlos robusto
    davidoff puro de oro sublimes
    5 vegas gold nuggets x10
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    smoke em if you got em:
    docbp87:
    LFD DL 452 Maduro x2

Havana Connections in the near West End (Regency/Freeman area). I work at the Pharmacy across the street from it.

Thanks bro. I visit that Havana Connections from time to time myself.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Recieved my AJ corona sampler and ten pack of AB Tempus Maduro.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    thats a good list right there
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Got the AB Tempus Maduro special (10) & an AF Anejo #48 & a #49.
  • Options
    Got my end of a trade with Doug, 20 Tempus Quadrums, and he threw in an Air Bender (you have no idea how bad I want to try this one) and a Black Pearl sampler! Woo-hooo, awesome day for me Doug, thank you!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a 5 pack of these Tatuaje Miami Cojonu '06

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Got my end of a trade with Doug, 20 Tempus Quadrums, and he threw in an Air Bender (you have no idea how bad I want to try this one) and a Black Pearl sampler! Woo-hooo, awesome day for me Doug, thank you!
    The Air Bender is such a great cigar! I'm not sure what size you got, but try the Chisel next! Best size of that stick hands down!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    It's funny you mention that because I had intended on getting him a chisel, but when I ordered it they weren't available on the menu. Now today I see they are listed? I know that is the vitola Tony had been looking for.
    I haven't tried the air bender in a chisel tip, but I do prefer the ligero and double ligero in the chisel. It definately delivers the flavours.
  • Options
    Have you tried the Chisel Doug? If so what did you think of it? I know most people around here who have tried it were very impressed. I'm not sure what it is about that size but it seemed to have a lot more flavor.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    got 10 MOW Ruination
    10 CAO Cx2
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    New to me used 2004 Audi A4 1.8t
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    New to me used 2004 Audi A4 1.8t

Wow, I sold my Audi A4 right before I deployed. Had three different cars before that. That was my favorite.Got it right at the end of 2003 and kept it until 2010. Had only one problem, electrical. Other than that, perfect. Hope it brings you a lot of good memories, I know mine did.....
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    The Air Bender is such a great cigar! I'm not sure what size you got, but try the Chisel next! Best size of that stick hands down!
    It is a toro-ish size, maybe the Maestro? I'm looking at putting an order in towards the end of the week, probably gonna be getting a box of something. I wanted to see what Ccom's prices are going to be on the Illusiones, but if the Air Bender is as good as everyone has been saying, I might go with a box of them. If I dig this size, I should definitely go for the box in chisel then?
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    xmacro:
    doromath:
    Last week my friend (who is a local pottery and stoneware artist) finished up and delivered to me my custom made ashtray! I've been looking for a good ashtray for MONTHS and have been displeased with pretty much everything I found, so asked her what she could put together and she came up with this:

From Drop Box

I absolutely love it and the picture doesn't do it justice!

I asked her if she wouldn't mind me posting her website incase anybody here wanted to ask about something similar and she said no problem. I couldn't be happier with this piece!

Evolution Stoneware Pottery

That is BEAUTIFUL!! I just fired off an email to her etsy account asking how much it would be to make something like that again, but with a longer cigar rest so a nub wouldn't fall off
    Just an update - Janis Hughes, the woman who made that ashtray got back to me; it'll be around $40 for anyone who wants to buy one

• Options
    bluezulubluezulu Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    Tried the new Cain Edge Daytona today. Like all of the Cain sticks I had to take one of my blood pressure pills afterwards but a good spicy stick. Nothing you can smoke every day but a nice change of pace cigar.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Picked up a single each of an Ashton VSG Corona Gorda, and an EP Carillo Short run when I was at the B&M the other day.
  • Options
    went to my local b&M and picked up some San Lotano's image
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    box of Ashton VSG torp. and 10 tabak red eyes for the lady!
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    It is a toro-ish size, maybe the Maestro? I'm looking at putting an order in towards the end of the week, probably gonna be getting a box of something. I wanted to see what Ccom's prices are going to be on the Illusiones, but if the Air Bender is as good as everyone has been saying, I might go with a box of them. If I dig this size, I should definitely go for the box in chisel then?
    That would be my advice. I love that cigar in the chisel size!
  • Options
    Just got in 40 El Cobres, 10 each of robusto, churchill, toro, and torpedo.
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Got my humi from WaxingMoon... 375 Count birds eye maple / curly walnut. The chord coming out of the front is my cigar oasis. image
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    looks great
  • Options
    Cain-Datona- 646 (2)
    DPG My Father- Cedro deluxe Eminentes (2)
    EP Carrillo- edicion Inaugural 2009- Encore (2)
    Illusione Epernay- Le Ferme (2)
    Tat-El Triunfador- Lancero and No.4 (2)

Think I'm done shopping have two more scores coming in and I'm done. You guys are a bad influence.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I just ordered the Carlos Torano 90+ Exodus sampler. These will be my first ever Toranos.