Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Full bundle of Tatuaje Black Label Torps (recent production... wrappers are really dark though, unlike the ones that were in the CCom Christmas samplers *shrug?*)

• Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    DSWarmack:
    That’s ALL I needed, the names match up! Your address was not, but now is, on the list I have. Thanks SO MUCH. That was an awesome surprise! All of the cutters and cigars will make it to the DCCC, I believe the Spec Ops however, will end up missing; seeing as how it fits so well in the coolidor, I will let it rest for a while then sacrifice it my self!
    it took so long to get there i asumed it got lost. let me know what you think about the spec ops. ive traded a few but have yet to smoke 1 myself.
  • Options
    Christian_Sapp
    Photobucket
    Came home to a bomb today. He hit me with a Gurkha Status, MOW, Gran Habano Corojo #5, San Lotano Connecticut and a Camacho PE.
    Great suprise to help me take my mind off another bad day at work.

But don't think you will get away with this. Retaliation is a must
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Got in my high-end sampler from last week's March madness, along with the 8-cigar Particulares sampler. Its really hard not to try one of those Particulares, I am really looking forward to these.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 High-End Sampler from the March Madness deal
    4 Boxes MOW Puro
    10 pack Pinar del Rio Seleccion 2007 Robusto
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    1 High-End Sampler from the March Madness
    Same. Sticks all look good. Too bad I can't really smoke any of these anytime soon. Maybe the V.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:
    Same. Sticks all look good. Too bad I can't really smoke any of these anytime soon. Maybe the V.

They are already tucked away. Almost threw them in my herf to take to Vegas in 2 days. Really thinking about just taking a box of MOW Puro with me.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:

They are already tucked away. Almost threw them in my herf to take to Vegas in 2 days. Really thinking about just taking a box of MOW Puro with me.
    You've got enough of them now to do just that. I'm sitting here right next to my boxes and they're a thing of beauty. Hope I can keep my mitts off them long enough to get some decent age on a few.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:

You've got enough of them now to do just that. I'm sitting here right next to my boxes and they're a thing of beauty. Hope I can keep my mitts off them long enough to get some decent age on a few.
    Me too, I had to play cigar box jenga in the coolidor and tried to talk myself to lighting one up tonight but thought why not take a box to Vegas so that may just happen, in fact, it sounds better every time I type it.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:

Me too, I had to play cigar box jenga in the coolidor and tried to talk myself to lighting one up tonight but thought why not take a box to Vegas so that may just happen, in fact, it sounds better every time I type it.
    Ah yes, cigar box Jenga...I have fond memories of playing cigar box Tetris. I've got a humidor with a bunch of Gurkha Warlords in the bottom taking up space for no good reason, I think they're going to get the boot finally.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    I've got a humidor with a bunch of Gurkha Warlords in the bottom taking up space for no good reason, I think they're going to get the boot finally.
    Whatcha gonna do with em?
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:

Ah yes, cigar box Jenga...I have fond memories of playing cigar box Tetris. I've got a humidor with a bunch of Gurkha Warlords in the bottom taking up space for no good reason, I think they're going to get the boot finally.
    Yeah, I got most of a box of RP OWR Lancero's to bring to drpepperdude at our next herf for a little trade so I can open up a little room. I have decided, at this point, that a larger coolidor would be too dangerous.
  • Options
    JCizzle:
    j0z3r:
    I've got a humidor with a bunch of Gurkha Warlords in the bottom taking up space for no good reason, I think they're going to get the boot finally.
    As of right now they're in a gladware container with a water pillow. You want them? I didn't count, but I think there are like 15 of them...had them for about three years now and I'd be glad to pass them along to someone who wants them.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:

Yeah, I got most of a box of RP OWR Lancero's to bring to drpepperdude at our next herf for a little trade so I can open up a little room. I have decided, at this point, that a larger coolidor would be too dangerous.
    Yeah, a cooler is a slippery slope for sure...hell, even a humidor is a slippery slope that leads to tubs and coolers...

Resting peacefully.
  • Options
    Well i must have walked right buy this earlier when i came home. i recieved a few cigars from a donation i made to the CFCF about a month ago.
    FFOX Maduro BBMF, Don Carlos Lancero, FFOX El Escorpion,andFFOX Love Affair
    Photobucket
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    415, you are killing me bro!!!
  • Options
    zeebra:
    this is why i didnt have the cash on hand to pick up those sharks right away.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    415:
    zeebra:
    this is why i didnt have the cash on hand to pick up those sharks right away.
    Ahh I see. The BBMF and El Scorp interest me very much!!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    415:
    Well i must have walked right buy this earlier when i came home. i recieved a few cigars from a donation i made to the CFCF about a month ago.
    Photobucket
    Nice! Mr kaju's a great guy.
  • Options
    Zeebra pm sent

lcpleel. yeah Mr kaju gets an A+ in my book
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    JCizzle:
    j0z3r:
    As of right now they're in a gladware container with a water pillow. You want them? I didn't count, but I think there are like 15 of them...had them for about three years now and I'd be glad to pass them along to someone who wants them.
    Yeah, man, I'll shoot you a PM.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    415:
    DSWarmack:
    That’s ALL I needed, the names match up! Your address was not, but now is, on the list I have. Thanks SO MUCH. That was an awesome surprise! All of the cutters and cigars will make it to the DCCC, I believe the Spec Ops however, will end up missing; seeing as how it fits so well in the coolidor, I will let it rest for a while then sacrifice it my self!
    it took so long to get there i asumed it got lost. let me know what you think about the spec ops. ive traded a few but have yet to smoke 1 myself.

The mail here is so wierd its not even funny. My wife mailed out five boxes a week and a half ago and I got the first one yesterday. I will probably get one everyother day for the next week and a half. It will be a while before I smoke it but I will deffinately let you know how it is!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    415:
    Photobucket
    I can't tell you how jealous I am right now. I want to try a Opus X Maduro so much and can't find them anywhere! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:

Stop talking about these damn Puros! You are going to force me to buy a box then my fianc
  • Options
    nikostewart:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:

Stop talking about these damn Puros! You are going to force me to buy a box then my fianc
  • Options
    Russ55:
    nikostewart:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:

• Options
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    nikostewart:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:

• Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Lol! Thanks Russ, That would be awesome. If I bought two boxes I would be dead. :D
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Yesterday I got my Super Premium Sampler from the last day of the March Madness specials! 5 amazing cigars that I was happy to add to my aging humidor!
  • Options
    nikostewart:
    Lol! Thanks Russ, That would be awesome. If I bought two boxes I would be dead. :D
    Niko, if Russ can't make it on Saturday, let me know and I'll send you a couple. I did mention that I just got in 4 boxes on top of the 2 from the initial purchase, didn't I? LOL.