Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    smoke em if you got em:
    a box of ccom brazalian label (minus the box) LOL and (1) My Father Le Bijou 1922
    Ha! Is that where the 20% went?

LOL I guess so..
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    It would be nice if I got my COTM today.......just saying.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    19 ordered cigars (Bakers Dozen Pkg and MOW sampler), 12 traded cigars (it was supposed to be 6... someonne give smokeysuit a mathclass), 3 ordered punches, 1 free lighter, 1/2lbs. Heartfelt humi beads, 3 1lbs. mesh bags, 10 donated cutters (Heartfelt Industries), and a bird in a fern! Today my friiends, was a good day at the orderly room (mailbox)!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    mfotis:
    It would be nice if I got my COTM today.......just saying.

I was all excited to break my COTM cherry but realized I signed up a week too late to receive the latest shipment. So I gotta wait til the next one to enjoy it. At least I'm getting the 10% off!
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    Got my box of MOW Authnticos, 5 Cain Daytonas and a box of Morrow Castles.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Box of Partagas Serie D No.4s image
  • Options
    man, looks like I'm posting here again lol...got 10 Tat El Triunfador Lanceros OR and Zeebra's end of the trade of 6 OpusX and a bonus stick :)image
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Nick2021:
    man, looks like I'm posting here again lol...got 10 Tat El Triunfador Lanceros OR and Zeebra's end of the trade of 6 OpusX and a bonus stick :)
    Dude you are killing me...If you need some additional storage just send them my way and I will hold them for you! ;)
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Couple boxes of Puros

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Got my March Madness sample with the OpusX and GOF included
  • Options
    i gave the ups man a fist pump when he gave me these today. image
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    pic of this weeks stuffPhotobucket
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 AF Opus X Perfecxion No. 5, 1 750ml bottle of Jamisons, 2 6 packs SA Winter Ale and 1 6 pack Avery Out of Bounds for less than $100.00

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    3 of the MOW Sampler tin specials and the leather ccom cigar case closeout deal arrived today. 15-MOW & 15-MOW Ruination from the tins. Cigar Case: 2 each Padilla Miami, Cain F, 601 Green Oscuro & 5-Vegas AAA All resting until my summer vacation. Also a bottle of Chivas' and Crown' Select, which will not last until summer, but they're already rested and aged.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    3 of the MOW Sampler tin specials and the leather ccom cigar case closeout deal arrived today. 15-MOW & 15-MOW Ruination from the tins. Cigar Case: 2 each Padilla Miami, Cain F, 601 Green Oscuro & 5-Vegas AAA All resting until my summer vacation. Also a bottle of Chivas' and Crown' Select, which will not last until summer, but they're already rested and aged.

Wow, that's a nice load. And I don't blame you on that Chivas not lasting, my old faithful.
  • Options
    415:
    pic of this weeks stuffPhotobucket
    wow, nice haul there!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Got my end of the trade from Nick2021. Some HTF Tats that I was looking for! Thanks Nick!! Always a pleasure to do trades with ya!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Box of CAO CX2 Belis box date 1/26/2010....
    I'm hyped about this!!!!

• Options
    Got my box of MOW Puro Authentico, Liga Privada Dirty Rat and March Madness...

Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got 7 Gurkha Empire Series VI and 10 Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    got my march madness, 2 gurkha ninja, 2 el trinfador #3.
    my trade with vulchor Viaje Oro, Oliva Series V, Graycliff Professionale, RP 1961 and a cu-avano intenso
    and a 5er skull and bonesPhotobucket
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nikostewart caused my newly purchased "mailbox insurance" policy to fail miserably by hitting my unsuspecting A$$ with a

LFD Double Ligero Chisel with what looks to be at least 9 months age on it
    2 CAO Mx3 that look awesome
    LGC Serie N Generoso
    LGC Reserva Firgurados
    an Arturo Fuente that looks like a maduro Short Story as best as I can tell.

The amazing thing to me is this guy hit me with a package of quality sticks of which none I have tried. Thanks brother you are an awesome BOTL.

Also got my end of a trade with robbyras which consisted of a

Cubao #4
    LFD Air Bender
    JdN Dark Corojo
    MOW
    Padilla Habano

Nice selection of sticks Rob. I am more than happy to do another blind trade with you.

Also got my MAW from lclpleel that included 3 JdN Cabinetta's and a mystery stick.
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    bandyt09:
    Nikostewart caused my newly purchased "mailbox insurance" policy to fail miserably by hitting my unsuspecting A$$ with a

LFD Double Ligero Chisel with what looks to be at least 9 months age on it
    2 CAO Mx3 that look awesome
    LGC Serie N Generoso
    LGC Reserva Firgurados
    an Arturo Fuente that looks like a maduro Short Story as best as I can tell.

The amazing thing to me is this guy hit me with a package of quality sticks of which none I have tried. Thanks brother you are an awesome BOTL.

Hope you enjoy each and every one!! BTW - the AF is a Work Of Art Maduro.

Thanks again for all of the great info and awesome sticks!!!
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    2010 Awards Medium Sampler! Courtesy of MTuccelli! Gold winning-Ave Maria x 2 Silver winning-5 Vegas Classic x 2 Bronze winning- La Gloria Cubana x 2 I can't wait to get the package in!!
  • Options
    I've been waiting a long time for these. I'm so happy with CCOM service. It took three weeks for these to get here. Never going to use that company again. Anyway, it's La Palina Family Series Allison Natural.

Photobucket
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Box of CAO CX2 Belis box date 1/26/2010....
    I'm hyped about this!!!!

Hell yeah, nice haul.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Local B&M today - Found a box of A Fuente 2010 Holiday Collection still on the shelf. 2 Opus X, 2 Anejo, 2 Hemingways, 2 Double Chateau, and 2 Double Chateau. $130. I had just signed up for their email list and got another 20% off. I think I'll have an early dinner and retire to the man cave for the entire evening.
  • Options
    415:
    got my march madness, 2 gurkha ninja, 2 el trinfador #3.
    my trade with vulchor Viaje Oro, Oliva Series V, Graycliff Professionale, RP 1961 and a cu-avano intenso
    and a 5er skull and bonesPhotobucket
    man, you're on a roll 415...nice hauls lately!
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Got my 10 padilla 68' today. Awesome buy!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    March Madness deal, 10 Padilla '68. Very interesting cigar; not sure what I think of it at this point after smoking one ROTT