• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    j0z3r:
    Heavy:
    Heavy:
    kuzi16:
    bacon.jay:
    I've heard that the Frank is one of the best cigars ever made by Tatuaje. Lucky SOB lol.

only if you like Tats.

they have a blending style that im not "wowed" by.
    its good.
    i will gladly smoke them.
    just not into the style.

its like if you dont like the Kelner Musk, you will like nothing that Davidoff puts out... no matter how limited it is or how much hype is behind it.

Yet to have a Davidoff and never heard of Kelner Musk. Sounds kinda cool, kinda gross, but definitely intriguing. Mind explaining what that is?
    It is the signature taste of Hendrik Kelner's blends, and he's the blender, or maybe lead blender if they have several, for Davidoff. The best way to describe it is as an almost musty, but delicious, flavor. The man is truly a masterful blender, he achieves things with tobacco I've not seen from any other blenders. If you want to experience the taste without shelling out a lot of money, look into the Avo Classic, the taste comes through very distinctly and the price is reasonable.

j0z3r, now I know why I like my AVO classic robusto's. I had three Davidoff puro dominicano's. They were a bit pricey from where I got them. But, I wanted to try them. After having one, I truly can say l like those flavours. A friend of minds gave me two AVO classic's and I couldn't pinpoint that one flavor. But it had me hooked and I bought a box. Better price than the Daividoff's. I see now there's even more to learning about the cigar itself, but it's maker. Thanks, eyes still wide open for learning, lol....
    the first cigar that i recognized that flavor profile was in the Zino Classic. most kelner blends have that signature but some do not.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    RCY Cigars:
    j0z3r:
    Heavy:
    Heavy:
    kuzi16:
    bacon.jay:
    I've heard that the Frank is one of the best cigars ever made by Tatuaje. Lucky SOB lol.

only if you like Tats.

they have a blending style that im not "wowed" by.
    its good.
    i will gladly smoke them.
    just not into the style.

its like if you dont like the Kelner Musk, you will like nothing that Davidoff puts out... no matter how limited it is or how much hype is behind it.

Yet to have a Davidoff and never heard of Kelner Musk. Sounds kinda cool, kinda gross, but definitely intriguing. Mind explaining what that is?
    It is the signature taste of Hendrik Kelner's blends, and he's the blender, or maybe lead blender if they have several, for Davidoff. The best way to describe it is as an almost musty, but delicious, flavor. The man is truly a masterful blender, he achieves things with tobacco I've not seen from any other blenders. If you want to experience the taste without shelling out a lot of money, look into the Avo Classic, the taste comes through very distinctly and the price is reasonable.

j0z3r, now I know why I like my AVO classic robusto's. I had three Davidoff puro dominicano's. They were a bit pricey from where I got them. But, I wanted to try them. After having one, I truly can say l like those flavours. A friend of minds gave me two AVO classic's and I couldn't pinpoint that one flavor. But it had me hooked and I bought a box. Better price than the Daividoff's. I see now there's even more to learning about the cigar itself, but it's maker. Thanks, eyes still wide open for learning, lol....
    the first cigar that i recognized that flavor profile was in the Zino Classic. most kelner blends have that signature but some do not.
    I think it was the Platinum Scepter that I first noticed it in. That's what pulled me out of my "I only smoke ultra full bodied" cigars mindset. The LFD Airbender probably helped a bit too now that I think of it.
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    Some more of my Gurkha Warfare backorder showed up, 20 Beauty's and 10 Crest's.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Mmmm Davidoff.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Mmmm Davidoff.
    well said
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    kuzi16:
    docbp87:
    Mmmm Davidoff.
    well said
    i can oh so agree!
  • Options
    just got in a box of Morro Castle and MoW Puros...today just got awesome!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I hate you Carl! lol
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I hate you Carl! lol
    Yea.. Well.. You could come over and have one with me!
  • Options
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I hate you Carl! lol
    I may just have to take you up on that brother, what is your schedule like this week? I was gonna text you on Monday but since we're chatting I'll ask now. I'm working 12.5 hr days today and tomorrow unfortunately
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I hate you Carl! lol
    I may just have to take you up on that brother, what is your schedule like this week? I was gonna text you on Monday but since we're chatting I'll ask now. I'm working 12.5 hr days today and tomorrow unfortunately
    So we don't hijack this thread, I'm texting you..
  • Options
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    I hate you Carl! lol
    So we don't hijack this thread, I'm texting you..
    Cool I'll hit you back after I'm off work
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    This weeks arrivals
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    fla-gypsy:
    This weeks arrivals
    you're not a full bodied guy right? Nice haul!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Yeah I like my sticks to make an impact.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Got some more OpusX, Davidoff Maduro, the new La Sirena (huge cigar band might I add) by DPG, Tat 7th, and a LFD Litto Gomez...also had a Viaje Black Label and 7-20-4...ended up smoking both of them before I could take a photo. image
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    10 pack of Gurkha Beast just showed up.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Well, so far a big SOLD OUT! More to come......
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Recieved a Camacho-Corojo-Scorpion(1),Alex Bradley Trilogy-Corojo(2), My Father Le Bijou(2), Nestor Miranda-Art Deco- Coffee Break(1) and Nestor Miranda-Special Selection-Coffee Break(1)
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a box of ccom brazalian label (minus the box) LOL and (1) My Father Le Bijou 1922
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    6 Opus X BBMF
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    415:
    6 Opus X BBMF
    You been holding out on me man! Nice pickup!! Maduro or Natural?
  • Options
    Natural. believe it or not, these cost about the same as the opus sharks i bought off you.
  • Options
    415:
    Natural. believe it or not, these cost about the same as the opus sharks i bought off you.
    No freakin way!!! Well if ya ever want to trade one or two, you know where to find me. Got tons of stuff. I've had them being offered around $45, just a tad more than what I'm willing to pay for a cigar. Great price!
  • Options
    well not looking to trade right now. gonna see what they taste like in 6 months. and i was talking about total cost of the deal. i got em for around 40 each
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    a box of ccom brazalian label (minus the box) LOL and (1) My Father Le Bijou 1922
    Ha! Is that where the 20% went?
  • Options
    ahh ok, makes more sense...lol.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Nick2021:
    Got some more OpusX, Davidoff Maduro, the new La Sirena (huge cigar band might I add) by DPG, Tat 7th, and a LFD Litto Gomez...also had a Viaje Black Label and 7-20-4...ended up smoking both of them before I could take a photo. image
    Litto Small Batch 3. Nice stick. Just had one recently. I really felt it in my gut afterward but really good. Gotta love the FFOX as well. One of my fav's
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    415:
    6 Opus X BBMF
    nice pickup, next on my list of things!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    got 10 CAO Lx2 and 10 CAO Mx2