Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    bandyt09:
    nikostewart:
    Lol! Thanks Russ, That would be awesome. If I bought two boxes I would be dead. :D
    Niko, if Russ can't make it on Saturday, let me know and I'll send you a couple. I did mention that I just got in 4 boxes on top of the 2 from the initial purchase, didn't I? LOL.
    Only 6 boxes? I guess they aren't worth buying then...must not be very good at all! LOL. I am sure I will probably end up sneaking a box in, now how am I going to pull this off??? Any ideas?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    nikostewart:
    bandyt09:
    nikostewart:
    Lol! Thanks Russ, That would be awesome. If I bought two boxes I would be dead. :D
    Niko, if Russ can't make it on Saturday, let me know and I'll send you a couple. I did mention that I just got in 4 boxes on top of the 2 from the initial purchase, didn't I? LOL.
    Only 6 boxes? I guess they aren't worth buying then...must not be very good at all! LOL. I am sure I will probably end up sneaking a box in, now how am I going to pull this off??? Any ideas?
    Buy her a new pair of shoes or a purse or something that costs about $100, tell her it cost twice that, use profits to buy MoW. Bulletproof...
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    nikostewart:
    bandyt09:
    nikostewart:
    Buy her a new pair of shoes or a purse or something that costs about $100, tell her it cost twice that, use profits to buy MoW. Bulletproof...
    Niko, simple, just call it a wedding present.............
  • Options
    sdipsdip Posts: 406
    Won a few bids last week 3 Morro Castles CT Noventa 5 Perdomo Grand Cru 2 MOW 2 MOW Ruination 2 MOW Virtue 9 Cubao 6 10 Assorted 5 Vegas 5 Nica Libre 5 J Fuego
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    This may work if I can find a good discount as she would know the price of any shoe and/or purse I would get her. Good thinking! :D
    bandyt09:
    I have a feeling she would tell me "how many presents do you need!" LOL
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nikostewart:
    j0z3r:
    This may work if I can find a good discount as she would know the price of any shoe and/or purse I would get her. Good thinking! :D
    bandyt09:
    Once again, simple reply, ALL of them.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    nikostewart:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    Once again, simple reply, ALL of them.
    LOL....then I will save a ton of money on the wedding also....when she calls it off
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    A sweet Cooler.... Can't wait to get my humidification and get this baby set up.

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got my modified March Madness 2 pack from Tim today (Oliva V Maduro, Aston ESG, Fuente Anejo, 2 Opus X Lost City)

20 Joya de Nicaragua Fuerte
    10 Joya de Nicaragua Antano
    10 Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:

20 Joya de Nicaragua Fuerte
    10 Joya de Nicaragua Antano
    10 Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion
    good job. this sounds a lot like the last time i ordered here.

... a bit of every line of JdN.
  • Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    10 Man O' War Puro Authentico
    5 Nica Libre (One of every size)
    20 Padron 1926 Anniversary No. 9
    20 Rocky Patel Old World Reserve Toro Habano
    20 Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Torpedo
    It was time to stock up, I was runnin' low, had too much room in my humi.
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Last week my friend (who is a local pottery and stoneware artist) finished up and delivered to me my custom made ashtray! I've been looking for a good ashtray for MONTHS and have been displeased with pretty much everything I found, so asked her what she could put together and she came up with this:

From Drop Box

I absolutely love it and the picture doesn't do it justice!

I asked her if she wouldn't mind me posting her website incase anybody here wanted to ask about something similar and she said no problem. I couldn't be happier with this piece!

Evolution Stoneware Pottery

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I finally bit the bullet ordered the COTM club.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I got 3 Amsoil oil filters for my new (used) 2004 A4 and an Amsoil engine flush.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    doromath:
    Last week my friend (who is a local pottery and stoneware artist) finished up and delivered to me my custom made ashtray! I've been looking for a good ashtray for MONTHS and have been displeased with pretty much everything I found, so asked her what she could put together and she came up with this:

From Drop Box

I asked her if she wouldn't mind me posting her website incase anybody here wanted to ask about something similar and she said no problem. I couldn't be happier with this piece!

Wow, that thing looks mold cast. Did she throw that?
  • Options
    Russ55:
    doromath:

From Drop Box

Wow, that thing looks almost mold cast. Did she throw that?
    Very cool ashtray!
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Today I received my March Madness Premium DD and the 2 extra CainDaytona Torpedos I ordered. Can't wait to get some age on them and give them a try!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    got a few things today
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    almost as bad as i am with the opus... great catch on the sand shark.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    2 Cain Daytona's 2 Cain maduro's and 2 Cain FF's
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    lcpleel:
    almost as bad as i am with the opus... great catch on the sand shark.
    almost, give it some time. ive only been building a colection 2 months now. wish i could find a Don Carlos Shark .
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    nikostewart:
    Russ55:
    doromath:

From Drop Box

Wow, that thing looks almost mold cast. Did she throw that?
    Very cool ashtray!

Yup, she threw it. She normally does much thinner pieces but this is quite a chunk. The picture doesn't do the glaze justice, there's all sorts of little details of brown and green in the spiral. It's great having a piece of art to rest my stogies on. :)
  • Options
    10 EP Carillo Edicion Inaugural 2009. Berry, berry good.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Very nice pick up Joe! I've become quite a fan of the EPC stuff.
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    j0z3r:
    Very nice pick up Joe! I've become quite a fan of the EPC stuff.
    I really like his original LGC sumatra, and his EPC brand is very reminiscent and, imo, better. I really like his signature taste, so it's nice having several different blends that all have that but also bring different qualities to the table.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    415:
    got a few things today
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Where did you get that Sand Shark?
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    March Madness and more..

Photobucket
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    2 boxes of MoW Puros
    10 Nub Connies
    7 Tatuaje RC 184's
    10 AF Opus X Lost City New Perfectos!!!
    2 AF Don Carlos de Anversario Double Robusto
    1 GOF Carlito Robusto
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    2 boxes of MoW Puros
    10 Nub Connies
    7 Tatuaje RC 184's
    1 GOF Carlito Robusto
    Nice score. Those rc184's sound good. What years the GOF?
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    zeebra:
    2 boxes of MoW Puros
    10 Nub Connies
    7 Tatuaje RC 184's
    1 GOF Carlito Robusto
    Nice score. Those rc184's sound good. What years the GOF?
    I forget the year on em, they are at home. The RC's I just loaded up on em. Was gonna sell a few, but I'll keep em. Dont think they will have too many left out there.