Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Picked up the weekend blitz... 4 Gurkha Beauty, 4 Titans, and 4 Estate Vintage Shaggy
  • Options
    nudienudie Posts: 112
    cholmes8310:
    Picked up the weekend blitz... 4 Gurkha Beauty, 4 Titans, and 4 Estate Vintage Shaggy
    defnilly a deal i couldnt pass up.... never smoked any of these before... just know its a great deal
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    Once again I have no cigar money and this deal hits. I've been dying to give the beauty maduro a try.
  • Options
    Hot damn that weekend blitz went fast! I deposited cash for it today and it was sold out when I got back!
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    Hot damn that weekend blitz went fast! I deposited cash for it today and it was sold out when I got back!
    i got the email last night at 9pm est... and had an order # at 907 pm est... couldnt resist
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    I jumped in for 2 of the weekend blitz. I've smoked all 3 of those sticks, all in this special Robusto size, and they are great!

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I got 8 boxes.... some comacho, 5 vegas, A. Fernandez, Oliveros, a few more I can't recall right now. A pretty great day. The coolidor starts tomorrow!
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    One of the local B&M's is going out of business. Every cigar is $3. I got 6 CAO American in different sizes, 3 CAO Criollo, and 1 CAO Gold Maduro. Hate to see him go out of business but he'll be alright. He actually is moving across state lines because only 10 miles away, the laws are so much better.
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    I got 8 boxes.... some comacho, 5 vegas, A. Fernandez, Oliveros, a few more I can't recall right now. A pretty great day. The coolidor starts tomorrow!
    Damn! You need me to help you take care of some of those? ;)
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    1 Tatuaje Black Tube
    1 Tatuaje Red Tube
    1 Perdomo Lot 23 Toro
    Those freaking Tats are so expensive.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    undulac:
    One of the local B&M's is going out of business. Every cigar is $3. I got 6 CAO American in different sizes, 3 CAO Criollo, and 1 CAO Gold Maduro. Hate to see him go out of business but he'll be alright. He actually is moving across state lines because only 10 miles away, the laws are so much better.
    PM sent
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    The man in the brown shirt left me 10 LHCOF Belicoso's and 10 IT SF Maduro Belicoso's.
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    I got my 5 pack of the strong looking and mysterious T110's from j0z3r.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Jdorais:
    I got my 5 pack of the strong looking and mysterious T110's from j0z3r.
    Me too, didn't quite expect such a colorful band, lol. Can't wait to try 'em.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'll be very interested to see what you guys think of the T110 when you smoke one. Glad they all arrived safely. Enjoy guys.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    stephen_hannibal:
    1 Tatuaje Black Tube
    1 Tatuaje Red Tube
    1 Perdomo Lot 23 Toro
    Those freaking Tats are so expensive.
    But those Tats taste so sooo goood!!!! IMHO
  • Options
    CAO Flavours CAO Flavours Sampler... Weekend Blitz Gurkha Super Premium Robusto Sampler... Box of La Aurora Preferido Robusto Ltd. Ed. Size, Cameroon... Scorched Earth II Sampler... Scorched Earth Sampler... Box of Camacho Pre-Embargo... Tabak Especial Coffee To Go Sampler... God of Fire Cutter Set 2009 ... Box of Perdomo Estate Vintage 1991 Perdomo ESV 1991 Cameroon Tubed... 10-5 Vegas Triple-A...
  • Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    5 pack of each: Nub Conn, A. fernandez, 5 Vegas triple a
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    nudie:
    CAO Flavours CAO Flavours Sampler... Weekend Blitz Gurkha Super Premium Robusto Sampler... Box of La Aurora Preferido Robusto Ltd. Ed. Size, Cameroon... Scorched Earth II Sampler... Scorched Earth Sampler... Box of Camacho Pre-Embargo... Tabak Especial Coffee To Go Sampler... God of Fire Cutter Set 2009 ... Box of Perdomo Estate Vintage 1991 Perdomo ESV 1991 Cameroon Tubed... 10-5 Vegas Triple-A...
    That's some serious *** you got there!
  • Options
    SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    rwheelwright:
    nudie:
    No kidding. Makes my three five packs of 5 Vegas AAA that came in today look like child's play.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Wow Nudie. lol.

I picked up a couple sticks for Joz3r at my B&M to fullfill his "make a wish" yesterday and grabbed a couple for me as well. I won some money in my fantasy football league and had $50 to burn. Grabbed 2 of the Padron 45th Year Family Reserve. Knowing me, I won't smoke them ever, lol. But they look pretty!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    5 Vegas "AAA"
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Three San Cristobal Papagayos, Two Diamond Crown Maximus Toro #4 and Two La Gloria Cubana Special R #6... three very nice looking stiks. The two La Glorias at 5.9x 60 are two awesome looking monsters!!!!
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Got my refill of AAA's from the Daily Deal, plus a fiver of La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte's which Tim recommended based on my tastes. Tim also threw in a couple Gurkha Blue Steel Rothschilds - all hail The Beard!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Mold in the bottom of my back up jar... Thank God I didn't have any sticks in it.
  • Options
    txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    zoom6zoom:
    Got my refill of AAA's from the Daily Deal, plus a fiver of La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte's which Tim recommended based on my tastes. Tim also threw in a couple Gurkha Blue Steel Rothschilds - all hail The Beard!
    I love the Blue Steel's...
  • Options
    txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    I didnt know they had any here...can I call them up and ask about them?
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    nudie:
    no sh$t!! I'd like a box of PE.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    nudie:
    no sh$t!! I'd like a box of PE.
    Opening up his own B&M, no doubt.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Picked up 2 La Flor Dominica Double Ligero 660's, 2 Lito Gomez Diez 2009 Chisel's (Litto is the owner of LFD but apparently this is a limited release), and a Torano Tribute Torp. I guess there are only 1200 boxes in each size of the Tribute