Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    today i got an AMAZING PIF package from evan. what a nice guy!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Got me a nice looking fiver of Camacho Select Super robustos....these are sooo good.
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    My DPG era Padilla 1948 Churchills came in today with 3 years on them... smoking one off the truck... fantastic!
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Three Playboy cigars.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Evan sent me a ridiculous "make a wish" package.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I received The Cu-avana sweet heat package and the GH Corojo#5 yesterday and Padilla Cazadores 6x60's today. Looking forward to sparking one.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I received a Paycheck, then promptly put it in the 'Ole Humidor and saved it for Vegas and the Dominican... Does anybody else store valuables in the Humi?
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    I received a Paycheck, then promptly put it in the 'Ole Humidor and saved it for Vegas and the Dominican... Does anybody else store valuables in the Humi?
    ..certainly, Cigars !
  • Options
    I should be getting the Padilla Cazedores today....which reminds me, I need to smoke a few make space...
  • Options
    sightunseen and I made a trade this week and his package came in yesterday. La Herencia Oscuro Fuerte, RP 1990, some great stuff! Thanks Tony!
  • Options
    Man I hate sounding this stupid, but what does B&M stand for? I understand from the context what it is, but I can't seem to grasp what the initials mean... DOH!!

• Options
    brick and mortar. It means a cigar store that won't ever be online. On brick and mortar :)
  • Options
    bushwood:
    Man I hate sounding this stupid, but what does B&M stand for? I understand from the context what it is, but I can't seem to grasp what the initials mean... DOH!!

There are no stupid questions here for new BOTL's. Education is always 1 question away.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Came home on Friday to:

- 2009 Oliva Serie V Sampler
    - DPG Top Ten Sampler. The Beard even hooked me up with some La Aroma de Cubas (pre & post Pepin reblend!).
    - Pete Johnson Sampler, consisting of 1 Tat Red, 1 Cabaiguan, 1 La Riqueza, 1 Tat Series P, 1 Tat Cojonu 2006
    - LFD Sampler. Still trying to figure out what sticks are in this one.

All in all, it was a good Saturday.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my sample pack from 262 today. Not bad, I ordered on friday afternoon, and received them today. I'll let them sit in the humi until this weekend. Then I'll give them a try. Thanks Jsnake for the info on the sticks.
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    brick and mortar. It means a cigar store that won't ever be online. On brick and mortar :)
    Thanks very much, brother. Damn brain farts!!!
  • Options
    bushwood:
    Alex Williams:
    Thanks very much, brother. Damn brain farts!!!
    No problem at all! I tell you what it took me forever to figure out what that means so trust me, you ain't the only one!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was gifted a Camacho Corojo Churchill and a Partagas Benji Masters Series from 2 different B&M owners. I picked up an Arturo Feunte Queen B, Ashton VSG, and a Camach 10th Anniversary.
  • Options
    I got a 5 pack of Olor Fuerte 6x60. Never tried one but for the price and appearance I decided to get them. It is a nice looking stick.
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    So Clearlysuspect (phil) and I did a 5 for 5 trade on monday and he hooked me up with 2 bonus sticks, one I really wanted to try but never did and the other I recognize the company but have never held such a thick and meaty stick... that thing is awesome just to look at. It looks so rich and hearty, thanks a million Phil!!
  • Options
    From Ccom on Tuesday I bought that bakers dozen special because there are alot of sticks I havn't tried in it. I also picked up the La Flor de Canos Selectos, Sumatra 5-pack and the Cigar.com Mixed Sampler, because I wanted to give them a shot. From another site I picked up six-G2 Turbos and one GCliff Prefessionale for only $30. And I picked up a CAO SopranoEd from my local B&M which was an excellent smoke, really dug it, but not the price. Even though it was only 9.99 for a toro or w/ever Soprano style name they gave it.
  • Options
    badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    Ahhh, the joys of living in Canada.......... 2 week deliveries.

This week I got...

3x Gurkha Weekend Blitz from a couple weeks ago

1 box of 5 Vegas Miami Robustos

2x 5 Vegas Classic Churchill, Daily Deal from a couple of weeks ago.

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    so let's see, i odered :

a 5 pack of Diesels (thanks Beard)
    a 5 pack of Cu Avana Intenso
    House Blend Corojo sampler
    House Blend Red Label sampler.
    now the waiting game starts. I hate waiting, it's like Christmas when you are a little kid.
  • Options
    dennisking:
    so let's see, i odered :

now the waiting game starts. I hate waiting, it's like Christmas when you are a little kid.
    What are your feelings on the Diesels
  • Options
    nudienudie Posts: 112
    i swallowed up the 15 pack deal in the trade forum... (2) 5 Vegas Miami M5, (1) Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon, (3) Nub Cameroon 460, (5) Nub Connecticut 460, (1) Perdomo ESV Regente, (2) Rocky Patel Sun Grown Torpedo, (1) CI Legends Yellow-Pepin.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Burgandykaiser:
    dennisking:
    so let's see, i odered :

It's a big body smoke with good flavor. I have only had one and it had been resting about 4 months and it was absolutely phenomenal. Just a ton of heavy smoke and flavor. the 5Vegas Cask Strength 2 can't even hold a candle to it whatsoever, just my opinion
  • Options
    nudienudie Posts: 112
    oh... also got the alec bradly weekend blitz from last week
  • Options
    dennisking:
    Burgandykaiser:
    dennisking:
    so let's see, i odered :

It's a big body smoke with good flavor. I have only had one and it had been resting about 4 months and it was absolutely phenomenal. Just a ton of heavy smoke and flavor. the 5Vegas Cask Strength 2 can't even hold a candle to it whatsoever, just my opinion
    Agreed! I really enjoyed the Cask Strength II, but the Diesel is just amazing.
  • Options
    I received a 300-400 count humidor from ebay today! It actually arrived last week, but that one was damaged during shipping. This one is in great shape and has a few shot glasses of distilled water in it now! Hopefully it will be ready in the next few days!