The Kid:
    A beautiful daughter 10 years ago today
    Happy Birthday to her Rudy.
    A big ol +1 to that!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Congrats Rudy and a big ol' happy B-Day to her!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Well i go this::: image And THIS!!! image Good Day! So Far!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Nice score mw!!!
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    Nice score mw!!!
    Dated 'em and put them to bed already!!!!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    OchoZacho:
    Nice score mw!!!
    exactly. WOW.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    BigT06:
    OchoZacho:
    Nice score mw!!!
    exactly. WOW.

Yep, good one. I hit the JdNDCs on the Jam next door the other day. Oh, and the LFDs that were up. Bad thing about being over here is shipping takes anywhere from 4-10 days.

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Did a 2 for 5 trade with spindrift for a couple of his AB Fine and Rare.

What I originally traded for

Travel companions

My new dry box

It says "use at your own risk"....should I be worried?

• Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    today in the mail i got some cao flavours caramello joe's that i ordered for the wife, and some gurkha black dragon fury's for myself.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    asianbiker8:
    today in the mail i got some cao flavours caramello joe's that i ordered for the wife, and some gurkha black dragon fury's for myself.
    Like the Black dragons, Hey have you sorted out your cigar storage issues, by getting a collidor or are you still using the bags?
  • Options
    MTuccelli:

Travel companions

My new dry box

Very Niiiiiice!!!!
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    The Kid:
    haha, thats cool rudy, congrats man.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An Opus X hat. Damn nice hat.

(Shaun, thanks for putting this up so I could spend more $$$$ as I just had to have one)

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    MTuccelli:

Travel companions

My new dry box

I think I have the habanero version of that hot sauce that has a rattlesnake on it....it is spicy stuff.
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    The Kid:
    asianbiker8:
    Like the Black dragons, Hey have you sorted out your cigar storage issues, by getting a collidor or are you still using the bags?
    no, i'm ridiculous. i keep buying cigars with no where to put them. i'm getting a cooler on my next paycheck. and then beads and an extra xikar hygrometer on the check after that. i'm going to try my best to not order any more cigars until the cooler is done. i actually found a cooler that i like at walmart, its a coleman 150 qt.
  • Options
    asianbiker8:
    The Kid:
    asianbiker8:
    no, i'm ridiculous. i keep buying cigars with no where to put them. i'm getting a cooler on my next paycheck. and then beads and an extra xikar hygrometer on the check after that. i'm going to try my best to not order any more cigars until the cooler is done. i actually found a cooler that i like at walmart, its a coleman 150 qt.

Derrick, that is the same cooler that I have, amazing how fast I filled it up, LOL. I use 2 lbs of ConservaGel beads in the 1/2 lb pouches and it does a great job. Have fun filling it up brother.

• Options
    Did a "blind" trade with Brett (Irish) a week or so ago. I sent him a selection of My Father's to get his MF collection going. Here is what I got in the mail today:

No wonder my mailman just ran the bell and ran like hell....................Thanks Brett.

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    bandyt09:
    Did a "blind" trade with Brett (Irish) a week or so ago. I sent him a selection of My Father's to get his MF collection going. Here is what I got in the mail today:

No wonder my mailman just ran the bell and ran like hell....................Thanks Brett.

el centurion....Damn. Very nice haul!!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Got hit by 2 first class BotL, Brett and Paul...I am a man of few words after these two beasts landed...

Paul's package was my Secret Santa extras and HOT DAMN did he kick my azz! He said he had an extra fan kit and a Jaime 2011LE clock for me, plus a few extras...um yeah...(YES, that is a Cohiba from 1993-2003 with a Std Band C on it...thanks for sharing that with me Paul!)

image Brett wanted some of the My Father LEs I had so I laid a hit down on him last week and this was his retaliation with the 2-El Centurians, Bait Fish, and **** I wanted...plus a few travelers

• Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Man, those El Centurions are flying out of Brett's house...........
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Wow. That's a nice hit! What's the deal with the Cohiba? Put in that tube for safe keeping? Is it an Esplendido? Also, what's the other stick, at the other end, looks like it says CHE on it?
  • Options
    docbp87:
    Wow. That's a nice hit! What's the deal with the Cohiba? Put in that tube for safe keeping? Is it an Esplendido? Also, what's the other stick, at the other end, looks like it says CHE on it?
    The Cohiba was old and was not taken care of, so what the hey...Put it in a tube for novelty purposes (re-gifted as well).....
  • Options
    docbp87:
    It's a re-gifted Cohiba from Paul, more of a sentimental stick than anything...will never smoke it but a great story Paul shared with me regarding it. The far right is an OJA cigar.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    docbp87:
    It's a re-gifted Cohiba from Paul, more of a sentimental stick than anything...will never smoke it but a great story Paul shared with me regarding it. The far right is an OJA cigar.
    What, you didn't like my answer........lol..........
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Got hit by 2 first class BotL, Brett and Paul...I am a man of few words after these two beasts landed...

Paul's package was my Secret Santa extras and HOT DAMN did he kick my azz! He said he had an extra fan kit and a Jaime 2011LE clock for me, plus a few extras...um yeah...(YES, that is a Cohiba from 1993-2003 with a Std Band C on it...thanks for sharing that with me Paul!)

image Brett wanted some of the My Father LEs I had so I laid a hit down on him last week and this was his retaliation with the 2-El Centurians, Bait Fish, and **** I wanted...plus a few travelers

Excellente' Which Brett???
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    spindrift:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    docbp87:
    lol
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    docbp87:
    Oh, I forgot....You can't smoke that Cohiba until five years from now.......lol.......
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    iRISH
  • Options
    spindrift:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    docbp87:
    I liked it, it just needed a part B :)
  • Options
    spindrift:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    docbp87:
    Oh, I forgot....You can't smoke that Cohiba until five years from now.......lol.......
    ZaZaZaZaZaZAZIIIIIING