Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got a nice selection from robbyras image and a nice cutter and sticks from icpleel imageimage
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    got a nice selection from robbyras image and a nice cutter and sticks from icpleel imageimage
    Nice hit rob and Ice hope you don't have problem storing the stick like western has!! LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Got some more lotto winnings today from asianbiker8, really looking forward to that Ava, thanks!

• Options
    SalemSalem Posts: 717
    A really nice bomb from Toombes!!! image
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Diamondog:
    Got some more lotto winnings today from asianbiker8, really looking forward to that Ava, thanks!

oh good, you got them! wasnt sure, i've never shipped anything out of the country before. hope you like the rest of those sticks.
  • Options
    mwebermweber Posts: 157
    Got a nice little care package from Shaun Harrison:

• Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    mweber:
    Got a nice little care package from Shaun Harrison:

Pretty nice Shaun...Those might be the only Graycliffs I enjoy anymore...
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Heard a few of you talking about these, picked up a couple 5 packs to give them a try.

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    Heard a few of you talking about these, picked up a couple 5 packs to give them a try.

I ordered the same, mine should be here in a couple days! The Origens are awesome, looking forward to trying the Sangres.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    I hat I won off of Twitter....came with free stains and all. So much for sending to another BOTL with my next bomb....
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    amz1301:

I ordered the same, mine should be here in a couple days! The Origens are awesome, looking forward to trying the Sangres.
    They smell fantastic, can't wait to try them.
  • Options
    KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    Got an AMAZING welcome package from Bandyt09. image Gonna let em take a short nap then light these suckers up!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my first sprint sale package in today.Along with this bomb from Elmo and the Gang.imageimage
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    i also forgot this was comming in today
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    pbchevo:
    Hey pbchevo, those are tasty RyJ's but make sure to open them up and check for mold. They've been kinda plagued with it. As long as it's not all through the foot/filler just wipe it off and smoke it.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    thanks for the info ^bigharpoon^
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    face off by litto gomez
  • Options
    Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Titan in Tube
  • Options
    mwebermweber Posts: 157
    pbchevo:

VERY NICE! I got 2 of these cigars in that Double Stack Sampler thing. Still resting.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    The "Cuban Heritage Ashtray Combo"

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to Mi Barrio:

• Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    amz1301:

Did you pick them up local, or online? I'm looking for a store in the Bawl-mer metro area with the Origen Originals to try out first before I go ape and start ordering up too much. I'm in Columbia...
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I got steamrolled by bandyt09 today... Todd hit me hard, with AWESOME cigars.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

thanks a ton, brother.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    The "Cuban Heritage Ashtray Combo"

Ditto! This was a great deal I am hoping for at least two more deliveries this week too!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    BigT06:
    I got steamrolled by bandyt09 today... Todd hit me hard, with AWESOME cigars.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

thanks a ton, brother.
    The 20 ct strikes again! Some great Todd on Todd action lol
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    415:
    face off by litto gomez
    oh snap. i just got a 5er of these. they are one of my bucket list cigars. i was sure until recently that i would never see one. im glad i have some.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    TheKid sent me a Camacho PE from my top 3, with a few friends...Thanks Rudy!!!

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I got these on Monday...5-BBF from 07(purchased) and my first Monster-Wolfman(from Marker)

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Got these from Haybelt yesterday for assisting him, very nice and he was worried he did't have enough to please... are ya crazy?? Awsome He sent these: image And these!!!! image
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    allsmokedup:
    amz1301:

Did you pick them up local, or online? I'm looking for a store in the Bawl-mer metro area with the Origen Originals to try out first before I go ape and start ordering up too much. I'm in Columbia...
    Actually picked these up on line.