Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    where'd ya get'em?
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got these fine sticks from bigharpoon today, guess he felt the need to cause a little damage to my mailbox. Thanks Greg can't wait to fire these up.image
  • Options
    KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    those 1844s and MX2s good? Im thinking about looking for some.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing I've tried is the PDR and 1844 really liked them both been wanting to give the Intenso's a try for a long time. Can't wait to try em all.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    From jj20030

From Dart Vader

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    a little Sprint Sale action...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Pvnisher Shorty 5 pack, plus a sampler of the Tat line....(Ambos Mundos, Fautso, El Triunfador Lancero, and Tat Black Lancero)....
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    A Wine-a-door! For $50! The compressor is shot bit it did have one thing I really wanted... two sides. One oldie me and one for the DCCC. Anyone know where to get Spanish cedar in a 1/4 in sheet?
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT decided to trade for me for my last 3 sticks in my "20 count" and sent this:

imageimage

Boyd and I talked some about the AB American Classic and how the different sizes compare as I really like this stick in the Corona size. He sent some Toro size to compare and apparently they needed some protection ( or he just wanted to call me a MF **** ):

Picked up these for myself and for another BOTL (SOTL?):

And more of these:

• Options
    KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    imageimageimageimage Locked and loaded.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I got a nice selection of sticks from Rhamlin yesterday:

Rhamlin

I'm really looking forward to trying that Jameson. Thanks again, bro.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got my replacement camacho liberty 2004 today and looks awesome also went by the b&m to see if any SHARKS were left, guy filling in starts showing me all the others but no sharks i could see( kid didnt know what i was talkin bout ,lol ) saw a af box underneath and kid says those are empties , i look on the box and says # 77 , i open it up and whamm, 1 left, haha,lol image
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back from Sin City

imageUploaded with Snapbucket (Original)

imageUploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Got a few singles at OVTC today...

Kelner kind of mood I guess.
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    PIF from FTG.....

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    From Greg2648 blind trade, thanks much, can't wait for warmer weather! image
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    This one is a bit late but I just remembered that i forgot to post this receipt for a cross trade for some sticks I sent to Rhamlin for a top 3 I wanted to try thread. Received these great sticks about a month ago. Thanks a lot for the sticks. image
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Some great looking sticks gents! Nicely done from Greg, FTG, & Rmamlin.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    So today I ventured out and about and ended up at a place in Mt. Sinai in NY and picked up a few things ...... I grabbed 3 Alec Bradley NY sticks, 2 AF WOA maduro's, 2 room 101, 2 punch London clubs, 2 DPG blues with faded bands and yellowed cello's and then a 3 pack of Opus X robusto's. All in all it was a good day.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    kingjk729:
    So today I ventured out and about and ended up at a place in Mt. Sinai in NY and picked up a few things ...... I grabbed 3 Alec Bradley NY sticks, 2 AF WOA maduro's, 2 room 101, 2 punch London clubs, 2 DPG blues with faded bands and yellowed cello's and then a 3 pack of Opus X robusto's. All in all it was a good day.
    ahhh coolyou found Jim's..thats about the best there is around here
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Yea I was really impressed the selection was great and prices were very reasonable and the place was pretty nice ..... If you are not busy next weekend it would be cool to get together for a stick. PM me back and let me know.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Got my two sticks from the CRA
  • Options
    An LFD Double Press:

La Flor Dominicana Double Press

The wife came home with this to help soften the blow...she also bought a purple velvet couch. Yes. A purple velvet couch. Well, at least I got a nice cigar...
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    HHAAHAHAHAHHAHa purple velvet couch... I have to see a picture of that
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    b&m was having a 2 for 1 deal on a bunch of cigars, picked these up had one of the tempus while I was there.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    HHAAHAHAHAHHAHa purple velvet couch... I have to see a picture of that
    Here ya go (pic from the antique store):

couch

Yup, that's purple velvet, umm hmmm. Looks like a huge set of lips if you ask me :D
  • Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    jj20030:
    got my replacement camacho liberty 2004 today and looks awesome also went by the b&m to see if any SHARKS were left, guy filling in starts showing me all the others but no sharks i could see( kid didnt know what i was talkin bout ,lol ) saw a af box underneath and kid says those are empties , i look on the box and says # 77 , i open it up and whamm, 1 left, haha,lol image
    You didn't happen to grab the empty shark box too did you? If so, interested in trading it?
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Stopped by my B&M to see if they had any boxes around to use for my upcoming coolidor about 15 minutes after they closed... The owner invited me to chill and burn one, so i grabbed a JDN dark corojo to smoke, a daytona and a camacho corojo...all on my list. After about a half hour of just us chatting it up, he was a bit buzzed on scotch and gives me the lowdown on the new AB prensado churchill....then brings out his private stash and sells me two...plume and all! Score!!! image Hope this pic posts...it's my first
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    L.P. Undercrown
    Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001
    My Father Le Bijou 1922
    Xikar HC Criollo
    E.P. Carillo Maduro
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I picked up my first LP. No. 9 yesterday! Along with a tat fausto, San lotano mad, viaje stuffed Turkey, and a black market. I really want to try the undercrown too.! That'll be next..
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America