What did you get today?

Comments

• OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    A Four Kicks beanie!
    2 Four Kicks hats
    imageimage
    A Four Kicks shirt
    and a Four Kicks sticker!

John Huber and the guys at Four Kicks are great people and I am proud to support a cigar I love!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    OchoZacho:
    A Four Kicks beanie!
    2 Four Kicks hats
    imageimage
    A Four Kicks shirt

John Huber and the guys at Four Kicks are great people and I am proud to support a cigar I love!
    I love their logos
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I got a few things over the last few days. Several Opus maduros, some new opus's, a cohiba maduro, and a few others. Some were from trades, others I got myself.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    phobicsquirrel:
    I got a few things over the last few days. Several Opus maduros, some new opus's, a cohiba maduro, and a few others. Some were from trades, others I got myself.
    What Opus Maddys did you get?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    OchoZacho:
    A Four Kicks beanie!
    2 Four Kicks hats
    imageimage
    A Four Kicks shirt

Glad to see it landed. Was so excited for you to get it!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I am excited to sport it!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    phobicsquirrel:
    scorpios. had been hoping for some bbmf but my contact hasn't got them yet. I'm on the fence about getting some more scorpios.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    phobicsquirrel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    phobicsquirrel:
    scorpios. had been hoping for some bbmf but my contact hasn't got them yet. I'm on the fence about getting some more scorpios.
    Nice! I need to track down some BBMFs, just too many other smokes in the way and or the price I struggle to justify it.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Nice! I need to track down some BBMFs, just too many other smokes in the way and or the price I struggle to justify it.
    I've only had one Opus Maduro and it was the El Scorpion. It was delicious! Call Tim and see if they have a lead on anymore!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Blown up by sniper . . . . well ok it was a few days ago, but I just got the pics up today.

we chatted about the MOW PA and he found out I hadn't tried any yet and I guess he just couldn't sit idly by with that info, and took me down. Thanks Brother, really looking forward to trying these and their body guards too.

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Some sweet looking sticks there boyd!

Here is a mini bomb that the mother sent me afew days ago. She knows I love my cigars but she was unsure on what to get. She paid her local shop a visit over in Keizer Oregon. She explained to the owner of AVVA what I liked and this was what he came back with:

Photobucket

I have been looking to try both of these sticks for some time. I have to give a shout out for my mother for doing a nice thing for her son. Just wanted to share with the brothers & sisters.
    RampMonkey:

Here is a mini bomb that the mother sent me afew days ago. She knows I love my cigars but she was unsure on what to get. She paid her local shop a visit over in Keizer Oregon. She explained to the owner of AVVA what I liked and this was what he came back with:

Photobucket

I have been looking to try both of these sticks for some time. I have to give a shout out for my mother for doing a nice thing for her son. Just wanted to share with the brothers & sisters.
    WTG mom
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    RampMonkey:

Photobucket

WTG mom
    does she want to adopt... LMAO
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Received this bad boy in the mail yesterday......already begun the seasoning process.....
    Bombay:
    Received this bad boy in the mail yesterday......already begun the seasoning process.....
    YES!!!!!!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Daniel I went to upland today and it was bunk.... Didn't have 90% of the things in pm
  • KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    ENFIDL:
    Bombay:
    YES!!!!!!!
    x2, best bang for the buck humi, next to a coolidor. I use that humi for my really good stick, and my coolidor for my overflow/ cheapos. Make sure you give it a good wipe down tho. Mine was filthy inside... my wipes came off dirty, but hey, its made from wood, so what can you expect.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I got in my end of a SWEET trade with oldsoulrevival today... check it out

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    My end of a newb trade with Roberto99

lcpleel:
    Daniel I went to upland today and it was bunk.... Didn't have 90% of the things in pm
    Really?!?!... I literally sent you the PM as soon as I got off the phone with the assoc working there. Sorry to hear that you drove out there for a bunk trip.
    spindrift:
    My end of a newb trade with Roberto99

Nice Hit Rob!!!!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

Where does he get such wonderful toys?
    Diamondog:

Steve wanna adopt a 26 yr old? If so I'll get to driving right meow
    ENFIDL:
    Diamondog:

I guess the picture was worth a 1000 words!!!!:)
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    ENFIDL:
    Diamondog:

And a 24 year old??

What are the codes on those beauties? Cardboard 3/5/15 packs often are rewarding with their age!
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Got my ass kicked in a trade with greg2648
    And these came in from sprintsale
    docbp87:
    ENFIDL:
    Diamondog:

And a 24 year old??

What are the codes on those beauties? Cardboard 3/5/15 packs often are rewarding with their age!
    Wow, you're only 24? So much knowledge (with the whole AF rundown). Now that my friend is very impressive.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    Gorgeous Humidor, nice choice.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29