Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    MVW67:
    On my trip to the frozen tundra of Green Bay yesterday, I stopped at one or two or three B&Ms thought it would be polite to purchase some...Then after teaching met Deejmemixx for a short herf, he gave me the perdomo ex on the right and I left him with three others and I was gone!! image
    I have not seen Opus at any shops in town...where did u find them?
    Found them in north Milwaukee, Metro Cigars are the b&m!!! Alos that one we herfed at in appleton has the one box
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    Got these today from RCY , Rick is truly an amazing brother.image
    Classics are always a nice easy smoke!!! Nice hit Rick
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Picked up 5 more 858 Sungrowns (Old band style, so they have a little bit of sleep on them, but they are going right to the bottom of the humidor), and 3 more Rosado Mag R 52s.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I got a new ashtray yesterday when I went to the b&m looking for sticks to replace a lost package.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't buy any but when I walked into my B&M to pick out my locker I got an eyeful of Anjeo's including Sharks........................
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Didn't buy any but when I walked into my B&M to pick out my locker I got an eyeful of Anjeo's including Sharks........................
    Prices good?
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    B&M made good on the moldy smokes. I buoght 4 of them last night, those were the ones in the pictures. I got this instead =)image I kicked down the manager a Pre Embargo for taking care of me no questions or reciept asked. I've smoked with him 3 times now and he and the owner take care of me. Finally have a place to smoke now outside of the house...good times.
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    catfishbluezz:
    B&M made good on the moldy smokes. I buoght 4 of them last night, those were the ones in the pictures. I got this instead =) I kicked down the manager a Pre Embargo for taking care of me no questions or reciept asked. I've smoked with him 3 times now and he and the owner take care of me. Finally have a place to smoke now outside of the house...good times.

Just curious , did THEY realize the sticks were moldy ?
  • Options
    AJGARLETT:
    catfishbluezz:
    B&M made good on the moldy smokes. I buoght 4 of them last night, those were the ones in the pictures. I got this instead =) I kicked down the manager a Pre Embargo for taking care of me no questions or reciept asked. I've smoked with him 3 times now and he and the owner take care of me. Finally have a place to smoke now outside of the house...good times.

Nope... I had wiped down the ones I got with my fingers last night. I had pictures and showed them, but I took them into the humi to explain as I did not want to let the other custy's know. They did set those 4 aside, but the rest from that box were still there...
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    AJGARLETT:
    catfishbluezz:

Nope... I had wiped down the ones I got with my fingers last night. I had pictures and showed them, but I took them into the humi to explain as I did not want to let the other custy's know. They did set those 4 aside, but the rest from that box were still there...
    I also really did not want to press the issue with the manager. He is a cool cat, and I wouldn't be surprised if he knew, but the owner has literally been smoking them for a week straight now. The manager udnerstood completely and asked no questions whatsoever.
  • Options
    Just grabbed the Daily deal Don Lino Africa's...$15 is worth a shot, couple folks said they liked them and with such an odd blend it will probably age well
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    catfishbluezz:
    Just grabbed the Daily deal Don Lino Africa's...$15 is worth a shot, couple folks said they liked them and with such an odd blend it will probably age well
    they age EXTREMELY well.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Box of Punch Punch 2009, Trinidad Robustos T 2010, 5 Liga Privada 09
  • Options
    I actually received yesterday!!!Greg and I finished a 7 for 7 trade, seems to be he cannot count either. Grag did his recon and sent all my favs and included a special Cohiba Genios Maduro to top things off thanks Greg!!! image
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Catfish, I'm glad that you got those replaced. The man runs a good shop and deserves your repeat business. I thought it would end that way.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I got my ass kicked by Greg...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Thank you so much for the cigars, brother, you always go above and beyond!!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    BigT06:
    I got my ass kicked by Greg...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Thank you so much for the cigars, brother, you always go above and beyond!!
    Were the able to remove the boot?
  • Options
    jj20030:
    Those looks good.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Direwolf:
    jj20030:
    Those looks good.
    My oh my. Good is an understatement
  • Options
    jj20030:
    Those look darker than the one I got. Good pickup Jimmy. Got Any sharks ?
  • Options
    went by b&m yesterday, no mo shark till next time
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    scarlin:
    Direwolf:
    jj20030:
    Those looks good.
    My oh my. Good is an understatement
    I can go only on looks at the moment.
  • Options
    ups just stoped by, image
  • Options
    are we waiting for fedex now?
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    why, is that what you used for the pass? lol, nope, all today, usps then ups no fedex,lol
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    1- Camacho Liberty 2011
    1- My Father Le Bijou 1922 Churchill
    1- L.P. Undercrown Robusto
    1- Gurkha Legend Vintage 01 Anniversario
    1- E.P. Carillo Maduro Encantos
    1- HC Series Criollo Grande
  • Options
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    why, is that what you used for the pass? lol, nope, all today, usps then ups no fedex,lol
    I used USCP - US Carrier pigeon. Wait for the droppings under the tree and youll find the pass.
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    I used USCP - US Carrier pigeon. Wait for the droppings under the tree and youll find the pass.
    hahahaha