Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    slickric:
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    are we waiting for fedex now?
    why, is that what you used for the pass? lol, nope, all today, usps then ups no fedex,lol
    I used USCP - US Carrier pigeon. Wait for the droppings under the tree and youll find the pass.
    hahahaha
    ive had donkey dropings that were very good, are they like the same with a different blend? lol
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    A package from Jlmarta arrived today. A great selection of cigars I've been wanting to try for A while. I can't say enough good things about this brother.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today I received this VERY generous thank you package from j0z3r. Thank you very much brother.

imageUploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    WOW. Oliva Special S. Crazy!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    WOW. Oliva Special S. Crazy!
    EXACTLY!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Got blown up by bandyt (Todd). LINK
  • Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    Got the Aurora 107 daily deal, a couple Camachos, a My Father #1 and an Aurora 100 anos that I'm stoked about.

• Options
    Just picked this bad boy up from a local CL ad and is in new condition, two hundred bucks and it came with a Moist N Aire. Time to fill her up! image
  • Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    AQUADGIO1200:
    Just picked this bad boy up from a local CL ad and is in new condition, two hundred bucks and it came with a Moist N Aire. Time to fill her up! image
    NICE!!!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Got a box of San Miguel toros to age since the brand is going away. The Beard told me the band is one of the most expensive to print in the industry, and between materials going up they decided to call it quits.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    AQUADGIO1200:
    great pick up
  • Options
    415:
    AQUADGIO1200:
    great pick up
    +1, that's a steal at $200 with the Moist N Aire.
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    AQUADGIO1200:
    Sweet! You scored!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice cabinet and sounds like a real steal can't wait to see it filled.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Roland sent me a punch after I mentioned wanting to try one. He's a good guy and in need of some payback. Also, got the shirt I ordered from the DCCC
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPS driver just handed me my box of San Miguel Robusto....date on bottom of the box 8/10/10...
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    UPS driver just handed me my box of San Miguel Robusto....date on bottom of the box 8/10/10...
    Nice, been thinking about jumping on those. Need to bring a box of sticks to pass out on an upcoming golf trip. These say medium to full-bodied. Curious if they're closer to the medium or full.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Nice, been thinking about jumping on those. Need to bring a box of sticks to pass out on an upcoming golf trip. These say medium to full-bodied. Curious if they're closer to the medium or full.
    How true, ordered 2 should be here tomorrow
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    smoke em if you got em:
    IMO they are more along the medium side. I typically lean toward the full body stuff so the San Miguels are nice to enjoy when I wanna hit up the medium. Just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    smoke em if you got em:
    The few San Miguels I've had were closer to medium than full, I thought.....
    I think these would be a good cigar to pass out on a golf trip, I think it's something that even non-smokers would like.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Got home from meetings and nice little additions to the humi's image
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Big fan of Lancero's so I jumped on these:

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    AJGARLETT:

Nice pick up. Those are supposed to be awesome.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    chemforever:
    AJGARLETT:

Really? Damn it I just passed on some of those...
  • Options
    jgibv:
    amz1301:
    smoke em if you got em:
    The few San Miguels I've had were closer to medium than full, I thought.....
    I think these would be a good cigar to pass out on a golf trip, I think it's something that even non-smokers would like.
    Thanks for the insight guys. Just e-mailed Tim.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    My girlfriend got me a box each of the GoF serie b toro grande and robusto gordo plus a xikar element lighter.
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    rwheelwright:
    My girlfriend got me a box each of the GoF serie b toro grande and robusto gordo plus a xikar element lighter.

Um....thaaaats definitely a keeper !! Any pics of the smokes??
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Diamondog:

Steve dude again just wow...
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    lcpleel:
    chemforever:
    AJGARLETT:

Really? Damn it I just passed on some of those...
    Those look excellent! If I see any I'm gonna have to pick one up. I love the Cain F