Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    10 Tons of 560 Uzis from the sprint sale
  • Options
    EnphraredEnphrared Posts: 62
    Thank you mailman!! First my Diesel Stouts show up then an hour later these bad boys!! image
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    I got MVW67's end of our trade...AWESOMENESS! if i do say so myself.

Glad you got them Enjoy!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Got my AJ Fernandez Side Project "Phalanx" today, they look great!

• Options
    EnphraredEnphrared Posts: 62
    AJ, that is BADASS!!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    AJGARLETT:
    Got my AJ Fernandez Side Project "Phalanx" today, they look great!
    Those are gorgeous. What are the odds that you'd be looking to trade a couple off?
  • Options
    Got my winnings from jasonusa1 today for the movie trivia!!! Simply Splendid, in the box for Florida!!
    And got some from the sprint sale and already dated and put to bed!!!!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    777 maddy = yummy
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    777 maddy = yummy
    I take it you think the 777 maduro is yummy Daniel? I think this is the third time I've seen you post that. lol
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    777 maddy = yummy
    I take it you think the 777 maduro is yummy Daniel? I think this is the third time I've seen you post that. lol
    uh oh!!!!!
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Got my My Father sampler in the mail! I've been waiting on these babies for a week. That came in a fine box and even though it's only six cigars does it still count as my first box purchase? Lol! Gonna let them sit for a week or so and start trying them.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    777 maddy = yummy
    uh oh!!!!!
    . Hehe. That's funny that you caught that Joe. Good eye. I mean yeah, its one of my fav maduros. Simple yet tasty, inexpensive but has a premium status. I dunno, I guess I just feel "lucky" when I smoke it. (i hope jj sees this first so he can add a little YouTube drum rimshot sound byte after this post lol)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Got my UHC daily deal shipment in today

• Options
    danielzreyes:
    MVW67:
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    777 maddy = yummy
    uh oh!!!!!
    . Hehe. That's funny that you caught that Joe. Good eye. I mean yeah, its one of my fav maduros. Simple yet tasty, inexpensive but has a premium status. I dunno, I guess I just feel "lucky" when I smoke it. (i hope jj sees this first so he can add a little YouTube drum rimshot sound byte after this post lol)
    Cool. I don't think I've tried the 777 yet, but I'm a fan of J Fuego.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    One of my favs

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    One of my favs

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    nice, i got the sampler awhile back and have been eyeing those rascals,lol
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    jj20030:
    nice, i got the sampler awhile back and have been eyeing those rascals,lol
    Oh, have you now? Well then.....
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got 3 MOW Side Project 52-C and 3 Phalanx, these look awesome.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got some more lotto winnings. Got these from Greg. Way overboard my brother. Thank you!image
    got these in from Longashes never had the Dominican Estate it's one stubby sonofagun. Really curious about them after checking out his blog. Which by the way if you haven't you should.Thanks brother looking forward to them.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    osok 5er
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    MVW67:
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    777 maddy = yummy
    uh oh!!!!!
    Cool. I don't think I've tried the 777 yet, but I'm a fan of J Fuego.
    Fan of J Fuego, eh? Haven't tried the 777 yet, eh? Hmmmmm............
  • Options
    Don't even go there Todd.

Got a ten pack of Padilla Miami from The Beard. I've said it before, through faith in The Beard all things are possible.

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Just bought 3 boxes, will post when they arrive ;)
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I got smacked hard by Jsnake and RCY! A HUGE thanks to both of you guys! Dedicated today's daily cigar blog to this as well: http://thedailycigar.blogspot.com/2012/03/mar-2nd-2012-viaje-zombie.html

Pics of the damage:

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    ENFIDL:
    I got smacked hard by Jsnake and RCY! A HUGE thanks to both of you guys! Dedicated today's daily cigar blog to this as well: http://thedailycigar.blogspot.com/2012/03/mar-2nd-2012-viaje-zombie.html

Pics of the damage:

very nice! I'll have to post my pics tonight! Enjoy the jj maddie they stopped production on those.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:

Got a ten pack of Padilla Miami from The Beard. I've said it before, through faith in The Beard all things are possible.

What Miami's are these? i love the other ones
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    j0z3r:

These Miamis are the true heir to the original 8&11 Miami. If I have my info correct, they're made at the El Titan de Bronze factory on Calle Ocho in Miami. I like the Honduran made version, but imo this one is far superior.
  • Options
    GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    10 undercrowns and 5 MOW PA Maduros
    Photobucket
    And a box of Phalanx
    Photobucket

Thanks Andy for lightening my wallet for me.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    catfishbluezz:
    j0z3r:

These Miamis are the true heir to the original 8&11 Miami. If I have my info correct, they're made at the El Titan de Bronze factory on Calle Ocho in Miami. I like the Honduran made version, but imo this one is far superior.
    +100
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    catfishbluezz:
    j0z3r:

PM sent