Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    What did you expect Todd? Good advice on the herfador.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    What did you expect Todd? Good advice on the herfador.
    Joe, all I saw was RASS, haven't had one and j0z3r.................I saw the puzzle pieces go together.

As far as the Herf-a-Dor goes, if you guys are going to make a fellow SoCal BOTL cry, I want to be there so I thought I would try to give him a heads up, besides Joe, who believes me anyway..........What the h3ll do I know about this cigar thing anyway, all I got is a little 20 count.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Yesterday, I received my new Cuban Crafter's cutter and a DC slip in the mail. Happy, excited, skurred, slightly aroused... Kinda like going to a strip joint!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Nothing.. but I do go look at coolers today.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Nothing.. but I do go look at coolers today.

Another cooler? Have you nothing better to do?
  • Options
    I dont have a cooler at all... Yet
  • Options
    Oh, forgot to mention that my wife was kind enough to gift me with a French press for my coffee addiction. Let's see... Coffee press, new cutter, a DC slip that, in all likelihood, is a package from Sniper. Yep, it was a pretty good weekend!
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Congrats...enjoy the moment- life is too short.
    Toombes:
    Oh, forgot to mention that my wife was kind enough to gift me with a French press for my coffee addiction. Let's see... Coffee press, new cutter, a DC slip that, in all likelihood, is a package from Sniper. Yep, it was a pretty good weekend!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    French Press and a pkg from "The Sniper" I guess its safe to say someone wont be sleeping tonight!!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Toombes:
    French Press and a pkg from "The Sniper" I guess its safe to say someone wont be sleeping tonight!!

Just the DC slip, haven't had a chance to pickup the package yet. And, no, I probably won't be sleeping...
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Toombes:
    Yesterday, I received my new Cuban Crafter's cutter and a DC slip in the mail. Happy, excited, skurred, slightly aroused... Kinda like going to a strip joint!

Is it one of these?
    Mine (and from everyone else that has one) leaves a little ragged bit of tobacco on the cut end. Let me know if you get the same result.
  • Options
    Steve2010:
    Toombes:

Is it one of these?
    Mine (and from everyone else that has one) leaves a little ragged bit of tobacco on the cut end. Let me know if you get the same result.
    Nope, I bought the Perfect Cut double guillotine. JDH let me use his at a recent herf and I sorta fell in love with it.
  • Options
    OK, my wife gifted me this one. I rarely use it because of the weird cut.
  • Options
    You have to admit, though, it was a nice thought on her part.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    You have to admit, though, it was a nice thought on her part.

Indeed!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    trini reyes, psd4 and ra allones extra
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    415:
    trini reyes, psd4 and ra allones extra

Ahhh yea, the PSD4 is a tastey cigar. Was gifted two and smoked one. Don't know when I will smoke the other one. Nice score Kevin...

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

• Options
    Mail day

• Options
    Newbie trade with cmartin
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got these in from Ken. I was only expecting a couple UH's and maybe a few stragglers. Instead he decides to blow my mind. A truly great brother. Thanks bro!image
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    My first buy off of the sprint sale

and i finally got matches from ccom
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Got these in from Ken. I was only expecting a couple UH's and maybe a few stragglers. Instead he decides to blow my mind. A truly great brother. Thanks bro!image
    Glad they made it ok! Please tell me what you think if you compare the fresh UHC's to those guys...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    taythegibs:

Congrats kid. Don't go insane now that you popped your buy button cherry.
  • Options
    Interested to hear your thoughts on the E2 Steve.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    j0z3r:
    I was out a few weeks ago smoking with a buddy, he had one and fired it up and gave it to me to try...I took 1 puff and was in love, full of caramel, coffee and I mean extremely pronounced for such a young cigar....will do a full review when I fire one up...having a hard time not having one rott, which I may have tonight....
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Direwolf:
    taythegibs:

Congrats kid. Don't go insane now that you popped your buy button cherry.
    im having to avoid it now since i currently have no funds

• Options
    Diamondog:
    j0z3r:
    I was out a few weeks ago smoking with a buddy, he had one and fired it up and gave it to me to try...I took 1 puff and was in love, full of caramel, coffee and I mean extremely pronounced for such a young cigar....will do a full review when I fire one up...having a hard time not having one rott, which I may have tonight....
    Sounds nice. I'm probably going to pick up a 3 ct box pretty soon to try them out. The RG is a bit bigger than I prefer, but I can deal with that if it's as good as you say.
  • Options
    I got blowed up by AJGarlett. Asked Tony if he'd care to trade a couple MoW Side Projects Phalanx, and what does he do? He bombs me with three Phalanx and some MoW PA maduros. I haven't been smacked down this hard in a while...I need to regroup, retaliation may not be swift, but it will be severe.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin done ripped my **** up. Sorry for the garbage cell pic.

Photobucket
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.