• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    No cigars, just this =] image
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice Catfishbluezz, is that a Gibson?
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    IMAG0068 I was the victim in Rhamlin's 2000th post bomb! Thank you so much! They will all be enjoyed greatly! Thanks to Toombes for sponsoring me in that contest as well. You guys are unreal.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Appears to be a Gibson SG,, Love me some Angus!!!!, what year? Please dont drop the g...this means you JJ
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Bandyt09 sent these in a trade thank you very much!!!! image
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Nice, Todd can't get rid of those My Fathers fast enough.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    The3Stogies:
    Appears to be a Gibson SG,, Love me some Angus!!!!, what year? Please dont drop the g...this means you JJ

Friend of mine has 2 Gibsons. Was thinking about getting a drum set myself, been awhile. Wife said she'd move out, I said don't sweeten the deal.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    The3Stogies:
    Gibson 61 SG reissue, the best slide guitar hands down. In the near future, it will have a Harmonic design vintage plus in the neck and a Z90 in the bridge and I'm swapping caps tonight. Never really wanted one, but I grabbed this one the other day and it ripped. I've taken up slide in the last couple years nad got real heavy into it in the church last year comping female harmonies so that warranted the buy. Specifically, you can hit the 27th fret with ease with a slide.
  • Options
    The3Stogies:
    The Kid:
    The3Stogies:

Friend of mine has 2 Gibsons. Was thinking about getting a drum set myself, been awhile. Wife said she'd move out, I said don't sweeten the deal.
    Lol...well, I don't want to encourage divorce...but I have about 15-20 of these toys, and 10 vintage amps to go along with them. No ring my friend ;)
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    WHatcha gonna do with the Humbuckers that are in there??why ya changin?ps its a beast!!!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    WHatcha gonna do with the Humbuckers that are in there??why ya changin?ps its a beast!!!
    No offense...but 57 classics are garbage IMHO. I play slide primarily on the neck pickup, and being that I went from blues-country-western swing and back when I played, I specifically found that a humbucker in the neck, and single coil in the bridge was the best combo. Roll the tone off the neck, you get swing tone and Duane all day. Middle position screams blues, bridge can be anywhere from Stones to Hag with a bright cap and treble bleed mod. I've used many different pickups in my day, Harmonic Design is excellent, and he's homegrown from Bakersfield my hometown. Check out his sight....he's got plenty of followers. His single coils are amazing, and his Z90 changed the industry to say the least. www.harmonicdesign.net
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    CvilleE:
    Got a nub package from Bandyt09 just for replying to a post, and of course with some tag along I'm very eager to try. Thanks again bro! Ohh and the nub humidifier is pretty sweet....
    Eric, technically, the NUB humidifier is actually a dehumidifier as they are matches. Out is ok bro as I am sure you didn't get to close a look with your crazy schedule so I do appreciate you getting something posted up.
    LOL thanks for clarifing, I'll have to get them back out tomorrow, as I am off work and look closer....I just saw the tips, and assumed it was humi beads, I feel retarded now....lol
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    $200+ on new front tires for my jeep plus more on oil and a mopar filter for saturday...was going to stop at a b&m but the traffic was too bad to get out to it.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Box of little devils.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    catfishbluezz:
    No cigars, just this =] image
    OH SWEET FRAK YES!!!!

• Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    well i know i said i was on a buying freeze, but every now and then you run across a stick that is too rare to pass up.
    today i got two.

opus X petit lancero prototype and vsg er robusto.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    415:
    well i know i said i was on a buying freeze, but every now and then you run across a stick that is too rare to pass up.
    today i got two.

we know brethren, we are here for you, enjoy them,lol
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Stowggie had a feral pig for me. But it didn't come alone. Thanks again man.
  • Options
    jj20030:
    415:
    today i got two.

we know brethren, we are here for you, enjoy them,lol
    will def. enjoy the er robusto. as for the pl prototype....... dont know if ill ever be able to bring myself to smoke it. ( there were only 100 sticks produced total... back in 2001)
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Man O War Side Project Sampler

2012-03-08_18-40-09_36
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    415:
    ( there were only 100 sticks produced total... back in 2001)
    What are they prototypes for? The PL was part of the original line, so they have been in production since 1995. The only change was in 97 when they changed from a round to tapered head.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! Lone wolf.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Got my end of the "multiples in your humi" trade with oldsoulrevival yesterday. Awesome selection and most I've never tried. Thanks a ton brother, yours' is on the way!

• Options
    docbp87:
    415:
    ( there were only 100 sticks produced total... back in 2001)
    What are they prototypes for? The PL was part of the original line, so they have been in production since 1995. The only change was in 97 when they changed from a round to tapered head.
    http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=174
  • Options
    mwebermweber Posts: 157
    lonewolf2011:

2012-03-08_18-40-09_36
    NICE! What did that sampler set you bacK? Been wanting to try them. About $50-$55?
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    JHewey:
    Stowggie had a feral pig for me. But it didn't come alone. Thanks again man.
    Glad they made it!
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Tabacos Baez Serie H
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    mweber:
    lonewolf2011:

2012-03-08_18-40-09_36
    NICE! What did that sampler set you bacK? Been wanting to try them. About $50-$55?
    Sent you a pm
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    415:
    today i got two.

Nice!!! Tony?
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got hit by Rail Jockey:

And catfishbluezz (apparently EVERYONE knows I love me some DPG stuff):

Nice hits guys, now just to find the room.........I guess I can see a WalMart visit sometime in the near near future.