Comments

• Options
    acewoodsonacewoodson Posts: 191
    - 2 - Ave Maria
    - 2 - Alec Bradley Black Market
    - 2 - Obsidian
  • Options
    cbakcbak Posts: 2
    A cigar that everyone needs to try. I just purchased a box of belicoso's Nica Libre Potencia. Very nice cigar, I also purchased a mazo of 20 of the perdomo lot 826 conneticut. Never had one, can't wait.
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    2 Arturo Fuente Hemingway 1 Nub Cameroon 1 Olivia Serie G Maduro 2 Drew Estate Undercrown
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I got a Xikar 15 ct Herf-A-Dor.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Picked up 7 Oliva V #4s yesterday. I may have to look into a box purchase of these.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Finally stepped outta the cell phone dark age.

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    jj20030:
    imageimage
    I see you got your Freedoms very nice. The Ortegas look great also.
    yup,lol, now i can smoke the few i have had in the humi and let these sit awhile longer and the ortegas are a great smoke rott
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    amz1301:

Good choice buddy. You'll love it!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    amz1301:

My wife strolled in from work Thursday with one for each of us. Her first iPhone and a much needed upgrade from my ancient 3G. Seriously diggin' it!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Got one last month . loving it
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    OchoZacho:
    amz1301:

I dont know, I already got into an argument with Siri. I asked her where the nearest cigar store was and I'm not making this up...no lie, she quoted "A cigar has a fire at one end and a fool at the other". I had to slap her around already, lol.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    OchoZacho:
    amz1301:

I dont know, I already got into an argument with Siri. I asked her where the nearest cigar store was and I'm not making this up...no lie, she quoted "A cigar has a fire at one end and a fool at the other". I had to slap here around already, lol.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
  • Options
    GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    5 pack of unholy cocktails and a Xi2 cutter.
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    jj20030:
    ShotgunJohn:
    jj20030:
    imageimage
    I see you got your Freedoms very nice. The Ortegas look great also.
    yup,lol, now i can smoke the few i have had in the humi and let these sit awhile longer and the ortegas are a great smoke rott

How are those 5V Classic Freedom Blends? Is it still a sumatra with a different filler, or is this just a vitola change?
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got this in from Unsub. Kevin is a great BOTL and I'll trade with him anytime.image
    and I got my"hobby supplies" from DD for my lotto winnings.image
    looking forward to the La Aroma never had one. Might take that baby to Vegas.
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    RP sumatra from my local b&m. They also started stocking aka, tatuje, and the new stuff from casa magna. Im going to be so broke.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    a PM from Irishman90+
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    15 Black Bears
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Was a great day for the Rampster.

1st off I'm starting with Roman, AKA Trident. This brother **** slapped me and hard. I should have know something was up when I seen the box that was left on the doorstep. I popped off a message on the "Top Three You Wan To Try" and had several brothers reply to me on it but Roman messaged me faster then lightning and said that he had The SL Oval that he would be more then happen to hook me up with. I explained that would be awesome and he mentioned what else I might be intrested in trying. My reply was "surprise me".... I need to be more careful with my choice of words...behold his wrath he bestowed upon me..

Photobucket,

Photobucket

I think this brother has the ability to read minds/peer into ones soul...for the sticks listed here the only other one that I have had, and it was jut the other day was the SL Maddy. Roman, I thank you for your generosity and I truly appreciate what you have done. :D

Next up was some Sprint Site goodies:

I had mentioned that I tried a Nub Dub about a week or so ago and just enjoyed the hell out of it. So after watching....waiting...for the right my moment....I seen my opportunity to strike and I did. I was just floored that it was shipped USPS. Thank You!

Photobucket

Next up:

Photobucket

I was running low on the D5 Unlimited. I seen a great deal on the SS and pulled the trigger. Like alot of the good brothers/sisters here the Unlimited will always have a spot in the humi. Just need to put them away for a long slumber.

So now that I have had a kick a$$ afternoon, its time to go to Home Depot and see about getting a bid or two on some home remodels/makeovers/renovations. :D
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    Dang, that's one he11uva great day for sure. And certainly the right way to start off the week.
    Those look like some good sprint sale grabs (I've been eyeing the Unlimiteds myself, but no more $$ for cigars right now).

And a very nice hit by Trident as well.

I'm gettin' a little cigar envy as I drool over those sticks, LOL.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    a PM from Irishman90+
    Bwahahah I know it's been a while since I was last active, but didn't think a PM from me was noteworthy lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:

1st off I'm starting with Roman, AKA Trident. This brother **** slapped me and hard. I should have know something was up when I seen the box that was left on the doorstep. I popped off a message on the "Top Three You Wan To Try" and had several brothers reply to me on it but Roman messaged me faster then lightning and said that he had The SL Oval that he would be more then happen to hook me up with. I explained that would be awesome and he mentioned what else I might be intrested in trying. My reply was "surprise me".... I need to be more careful with my choice of words...behold his wrath he bestowed upon me..

Photobucket,

Photobucket
    Killer pickups Aaron, WTG!
    I think this brother has the ability to read minds/peer into ones soul...for the sticks listed here the only other one that I have had, and it was jut the other day was the SL Maddy. Roman, I thank you for your generosity and I truly appreciate what you have done. :D

Next up was some Sprint Site goodies:

I had mentioned that I tried a Nub Dub about a week or so ago and just enjoyed the hell out of it. So after watching....waiting...for the right my moment....I seen my opportunity to strike and I did. I was just floored that it was shipped USPS. Thank You!

Photobucket

Next up:

Photobucket

I was running low on the D5 Unlimited. I seen a great deal on the SS and pulled the trigger. Like alot of the good brothers/sisters here the Unlimited will always have a spot in the humi. Just need to put them away for a long slumber.

So now that I have had a kick a$$ afternoon, its time to go to Home Depot and see about getting a bid or two on some home remodels/makeovers/renovations. :D
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    jj20030:
    imageimageimage

Whoa.Nice JJ! I'll have to find a review on this one :D
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    IMAG0072 A nice, big ashtray for the deck. Even got it in brown to match the house to keep the wife happy.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    My end of the trade with Greg!

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    My end of the trade with Greg!

Good Lord, I'm drooling!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Damm. Zee/Greg, that's a Five Star hit right there. Doesn't get any better than that.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out the label on that Dirty Rat. She's ready to go.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    what a day for me!
    1 thing from the sprint sale
    another my father
    and my new humi