Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Congrats Toombes she's a cutie. I'll be in the same boat next month when our second boy arrives.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    bbass2:
    Congrats Toombes she's a cutie. I'll be in the same boat next month when our second boy arrives.

Thanks, brother, and congratulations on the new addition!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Congrats brother!
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    Congrats brother!

Danke, danke!
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    Toombes:
    Since my phone wouldn't let me post a picture yesterday, here's my latest acquisition:

Photobucket

BoTL/SoTL, may I introduce to you Miss Hadley Grayce Williams. The wife is convinced we should keep her for a while. A big thanks to all of you who sent well wishes and congratulations, they were greatly appreciated.
    Congratulations! is this your first child?
  • Options
    kevin1323:
    Toombes:
    Since my phone wouldn't let me post a picture yesterday, here's my latest acquisition:

Photobucket

BoTL/SoTL, may I introduce to you Miss Hadley Grayce Williams. The wife is convinced we should keep her for a while. A big thanks to all of you who sent well wishes and congratulations, they were greatly appreciated.
    Congratulations! is this your first child?

Thanks. No, this is the third with my wife but I have children from previous relationships so she makes my seventh.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Toombes:

Photobucket

Congratulations brother! You're a lucky man!
  • Options
    Thanks, Todd! I consider each of my children to be another blessing.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    zeebra:
    Perdomo Edicion de Silvo No.2 from 2003

Sweet! Love the EdS.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Toombes:

Photobucket

Toombes, congrats bro!
  • Options
    Thanks, Steve. Come home safe, brother.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I got a massive bomb from ShotgunJohn:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

and my box of Phalanx came in today:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Some treats...
    Cohiba SigloVI 10cab

PSD4 10box

Ramon Allones 2011EL 25ct box

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Some treats...
    Cohiba SigloVI 10cab

PSD4 10box

Ramon Allones 2011EL 25ct box

yes please!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:

Photobucket

Daniel, nice pick up, I just love me some Connecticut wrapper. What's the ring guage on that one? Doesn't look too toothy but I do some hairs on the wrapper. That one looks so good, I think you may want to age it for awhile. If I were you, I would also patronize the B&M that you got it from as much as possible, looks like have some mighty fine stuff.

Congrats on your pick up.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:

Photobucket

Congrats Bro!!! Very good news!!!!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Congrats on the new house ache and sleepless nights .
  • Options
    DD and I traded some hobby supplies and I got my end today:

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mannnnnnn. Some a lot Brothers are picking up some nice sticks lately.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Got some Miami-made lovelies.

• Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Got my half of a trade with Pbchevo today. He tossed in quite a few stragglers that i cant wait to try. P.S. this man can not read or Count lol. image
  • Options
    Today I was blessed with a great gift from Greg, totally unneccesary and greatly apprecated. For the birth of my daughter. Greg is an awesome member of the forum, as everyone knows, and Greg I am deeply grateful for your wonderful gift. Photobucket The next gift is from Deejmemixx. Another awesome member of the forum. Again thank you so much for your generous gift. You guys are great and another reason why ccom is the best forum around. THANK YOU deej
  • Options
    Todd, Eric, dire, you guys just gave me the best laugh I've had in a while! Much thanks to all of you!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    A new coolie....and some maddy's to break her in image
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    j0z3r:

Nice, 20 count box on those?
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    buckeyecigar:
    Today I was blessed with a great gift from Greg, totally unneccesary and greatly apprecated. For the birth of my daughter. Greg is an awesome member of the forum, as everyone knows, and Greg I am deeply grateful for your wonderful gift. Photobucket The next gift is from Deejmemixx. Another awesome member of the forum. Again thank you so much for your generous gift. You guys are great and another reason why ccom is the best forum around. THANK YOU deej
    oh awesome that gregs landed at the same time!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:

You are correct sir.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:

You are correct sir.
    Dem's real purdy Joe............
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Got my end of a trade from AMZ1301. He filled my "Top 3" a few months ago and I liked the Grimalkins so much we worked out a trade for a few more. I appreciate your generosity brother!

and they had some hitch hikers!

also got a new ashtray. Don't have much experience with Viaje, but the ashtray looked too good to pass up!

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    So there I was at work doing my thing when one of my good buddies from another airline called me over and say he had something for me. So I head over and greet him and he asked me to hang tight for a second while he ran to get something out of their break room. The brother returns with this...

Photobucket

I was floored! This brother had asked me if I had ever had the Macanudo Vinatage 1997 before. I explained that I had not, but was on my list of sticks to try. In his words" they are candy brother".

So with some luck I'll be able to fire one up on my weekend. As for the stick in the center he explained that it was also a great stick and it had reminded him of the Macanudo Vintage. So MY question to the good brothers/sisters of the ccom forum, 'has anyone tried it?"