Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    lcpleel:
    415:
    well i know i said i was on a buying freeze, but every now and then you run across a stick that is too rare to pass up.
    today i got two.

opus X petit lancero prototype and vsg er robusto.
    Nice!!! Tony?
    yes
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    415:
    docbp87:
    415:
    ( there were only 100 sticks produced total... back in 2001)
    What are they prototypes for? The PL was part of the original line, so they have been in production since 1995. The only change was in 97 when they changed from a round to tapered head.
    http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=174
    Niiiiice
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Today I got a ten pack of padilla dominus torpedoes, another ten pack of la herencia cubana oscuro fuerte belicosos, and an ass whoopin from the kid! Pics of the bomb are in the bomb/trade section.
  • Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve2010:

sweeeeeet. Those Origen Originals are my favs.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Steve2010:

sweeeeeet. Those Origen Originals are my favs.

...and a little hard to find nowadays.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Steve2010:

Can someone please explain to me how a guy on deployment can get a box of OSOK and I dont have a retailer in about oh say 200 miles or so that has these. Ridiculous! I tell ya. Not for Steve obviously, but for this guy it is.

Signed Majorly Jealous in California

P.S. Steve enjoy the hell out of those brother and thanks for your service.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    An address
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Steve2010:

You, sir, are officially envied...
    My MOW PA's are in today, but I'm at work in the next town over so I don't get to fondle them until tomorrow night. POOTY!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    bandyt09:
    Got hit by Rail Jockey:

And catfishbluezz (apparently EVERYONE knows I love me some DPG stuff):

Nice hits guys, now just to find the room.........I guess I can see a WalMart visit sometime in the near near future.

Some great looking sticks there Todd. The brothers know how to do a number/return fire one said you :D Nicely done!!
  • Options
    Bombay:
    Steve2010:

Can someone please explain to me how a guy on deployment can get a box of OSOK and I dont have a retailer in about oh say 200 miles or so that has these. Ridiculous! I tell ya. Not for Steve obviously, but for this guy it is.

Mail order is a wonderful thing. The only thing available over here are Cubans and some Davidoffs.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Steve2010:
    Bombay:
    Steve2010:

Mail order is a wonderful thing. The only thing available over here are Cubans and some Davidoffs.
    LMAO,, Hey Bombay I knows a guy who knows a guy,, pm me if your interested in getting some. I 'm broke so I havent grabbed any "yet"
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    INCOMING!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Got the San Lotano Ovals I purchased from Shaun plus one he threw is as a travel companion. Thanks bro!
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Got my movie trivia winnings from JSaint.....Thanks Bro!

Got this a few days ago from Bandyt09...I actually inspected the nub container completely this time...lol. Thanks again for the sticks and the match case....

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Got two packages today, first up is pay it forward by none other than "The Kid" image Second up is a buy from Shaun Harrison image Honestly...both these guys nailed it. Rudy got me with smokes i have not had, and the others are pure class. Shaun must be psychic...because 1. I love AJ 2. I love corona's 3. Ave and Ruination are two of my Go-To smokes. Cheers brothers, thanks again
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    zeebra:
    An address
    hmm...
  • Options
    3 x RASS, 3 x Partagas Serie P #2 Tubos, 2 x Cohiba Maduro 5 Magicos, and the guy gifted me the San Cristobal El Morro

• Options
    joshvoigtjoshvoigt Posts: 325
    JHewey:
    Stowggie had a feral pig for me. But it didn't come alone. Thanks again man.
    Damn look at all those rare HTF smokes! Nice hit!
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    noob trade with Imgembo
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Mail came in with my purchase from shaun..... image
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    pbchevo:
    noob trade with Imgembo
    Those roots are a nice stick, mild sweetness to them.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimage
  • Options
    bluezulubluezulu Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately because of damn allergies from pollen cant smoke any but I will. Cant wait to try em. image
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    bluezulu:
    Unfortunately because of damn allergies from pollen cant smoke any but I will. Cant wait to try em. image
    I've seen people s h i t on this brand. They say it is crap and compare to bud, etc... Me personally, I have only had 2 and they were awesome. There was something that I really liked about it. I had my first probably back in 2006 I think and not again until 2008. And when I had the second one, I said to myself "Ahh, I remember this stick!" I don't say that often! However, I have never had that size. Mine was more of a Hemingway Sig size 6x47
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Got my end of a trade with jay9 from what you don't want in your humi thread. He threw in some travel buddies to join the ride
    Also got knocked around by the infamous 20 count from Todd. He rocked me pretty good!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Had to make room last night. Andy got me the 52C's, som BM toro's, and threw in a couple LHC to try out. He's been an excellent salesguy to say the least. image
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My purchase from Shaun Harrison arrived with some extras:

MOWPA goodness:

Some of this and some of that:

Thanks a lot Shaun.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    jj20030:
    imageimage
    I see you got your Freedoms very nice. The Ortegas look great also.