• Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Been waiting on these babies!!!!!! image
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    a new lighter and some, as i now know of as "holy (irish) harshness" and ill be seeing if they get any better with time.

• Options
    Heavy:
    Rhamlin:
    bandyt09:
    chemforever:
    Heavy:
    Got the RP Contest winnings from Russ55 yesterday. Way more than I was expecting from a very generous BOTL - thanks Russ!!
    have to try those old world reserve some time, definitely dig the decade! As for the old world reserves are there two different wrappers on those puppies?
    Are you asking about the diiferent color at the bottom? If so, not a different wrapper just paper.
    Not the paper bands on the lower half, it appears that some of the wrappers are dark brown while some are almost black.
    Nope, the OWRs are all maduro. But Russ said that five of them had close to 3 years age on them and had the gall to apologize for not knowing which 5 (lol!). I think you just figured it out for me - the 2nd and 3rd OWRs from the right look a little more brown than the other five. Thanks, I didn't notice that at first!
    Yup bet that's it. Sweet deal brother, they look great.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Trades with Todd and Greg :Dimageimage
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    image Picked these up over the weekend in vegas. The A. Fuente from casa fuente and the RyJ from a very generous BOTL i met at my conference. The man also gave me a behike (my first cuban cigar ever) to smoke at the reception just for finding some matches for us.
  • Options
    Rail Jockey:
    Been waiting on these babies!!!!!! image

Nice!

• Options
    I love me my aromatics...

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    A welcome bomb from bandyt09, thanks much bro. Really going to enjoy all of these. IMAG0063 These came in today also. A gift to myself from cigar sprint. IMAG0065
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Trades with Todd and Greg :Dimage

Dustin, FYI: The La Riqueza will turn 2 years old at the end of May, if it lasts that long, The 5 Vegas Miami is 2 1/2 years old, the Camacho PE turned 2 at Christmas last year, the Camacho Triple Maduro is only about 8 months old and the DPG Cuban Classic is over 3 years old if not 3 1/2 years old. Happy smoking my friend.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Wow! nice age on those sticks.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Direwolf:
    Agreed, hell of a hit Todd!
  • Options
    My first Opus X Charity Box cigars; 2010 El Escorpoin Maddy and 2011 BBMF Natural both w/coffins included

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Direwolf:
    Shaun, just trying to turn him into a DOG **** so we have someone else to hang with, LOL.
  • Options
    joshvoigtjoshvoigt Posts: 325
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    My first Opus X Charity Box cigars; 2010 El Escorpoin Maddy and 2011 BBMF Natural both w/coffins included

Nice smokes! Now ya need the black orchid!
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Direwolf:
    Shaun, just trying to turn him into a DOG **** so we have someone else to hang with, LOL.
    Amen brother...me, you and Paul can't hold down the fort all by ourselves!!!
  • Options
    joshvoigt:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

A few are still on my mind; BBMF Maddy, Black Orchid, Chili Pepper, A, LBMF to name a few
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    bandyt09:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Direwolf:
    Shaun, just trying to turn him into a DPG **** so we have someone else to hang with, LOL.
    But we sure love trying, don't we..........
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    bandyt09:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Direwolf:
    Shaun, just trying to turn him into a DPG **** so we have someone else to hang with, LOL.
    But we sure love trying, don't we..........
    I give it all I've got and wouldn't want it any other way!!! :)
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    Trades with Todd and Greg :D ]

Dustin, FYI: The La Riqueza will turn 2 years old at the end of May, if it lasts that long, The 5 Vegas Miami is 2 1/2 years old, the Camacho PE turned 2 at Christmas last year, the Camacho Triple Maduro is only about 8 months old and the DPG Cuban Classic is over 3 years old if not 3 1/2 years old. Happy smoking my friend.
    The riqueza will last....a week lol. The CC should be interesting ad I had my first last night so I can compare age differences. Also had my first PE today, figure I'd fire one up since I got one so that will give me another reference on age. Between the both of you, you guys murdered my list lol! By all means, looking forward to doing this again and next time I'll plan it before I blow my load on a trade like greg's. I at least went the quantity route to save my arrrrse and scratch the bears. In the meantime, find a 2 deck shoe downtown, -1 10, face, ace...+1 7 and below, start at negative 4 ;)
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Got a nub package from Bandyt09 just for replying to a post, and of course with some tag along I'm very eager to try. Thanks again bro! Ohh and the nub humidifier is pretty sweet....
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a Nub package from Bandyt09 yesterday too....and mine had tag alongs as well.
    Seems Todd might have a counting problem just like some the other BOTLs. LOL.

Thanks a ton Todd! This is a very generous selection of cigars and I look forward to lighting them up. Might have to use some of those cool Nub matches you sent to light them.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    CvilleE:
    Got a nub package from Bandyt09 just for replying to a post, and of course with some tag along I'm very eager to try. Thanks again bro! Ohh and the nub humidifier is pretty sweet....
    Eric, technically, the NUB humidifier is actually a dehumidifier as they are matches. Out is ok bro as I am sure you didn't get to close a look with your crazy schedule so I do appreciate you getting something posted up.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    markers pfi that i got monday
    Gaetano7890 dont want in your humi trade
  • Options
    Sweet !
  • Options
    mwebermweber Posts: 157
    Today I got 3 of the Heavy Hitters Double Stack Samplers, and a 10er of Gurkha Beasts for a buddy.

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AMZ1301's part of trade we have going imageimage
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    mweber:
    Today I got 3 of the Heavy Hitters Double Stack Samplers, and a 10er of Gurkha Beasts for a buddy.

J E S U S C H R I S T ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    mweber:

J E S U S C H R I S T ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    I just went through 3 keyboards...who knew they'd short out from drool?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    joshvoigt:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

A few are still on my mind; BBMF Maddy, Black Orchid, Chili Pepper, A, LBMF to name a few

My local B&M has the A's available for $30 if you are interested...