Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Rhamlin done ripped my **** up. Sorry for the garbage cell pic.

Photobucket

Got my end of a trade from Rhamlin, too! Can't wait to try this Declaration stick!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App

And I too used a sh1tty cell phone pic.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Doug (laker) hooked me up with an empty ruination box I needed. He made sure it didn't travel alone and it exploded in my kitchen.

Rhamlin also tore me a new one with his end of a trade.

Two very fine examples of BORKism from two stand up fellas. Thanks guys!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frikin hell that's one big Diesel. Glad everybody got theirs. Hope you all enjoy the Declaration as much as I do.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    BigT decided to use some recently acquired ammunition to do a quick strike on me, it might have been quick, but it wasn't painless!!!

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    BigT decided to use some recently acquired ammunition to do a quick strike on me, it might have been quick, but it wasn't painless!!!

BigT doesn't mess around. Those are all fantastic sticks. ENJOY!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    RCY Cigars:
    415:
    trini reyes, psd4 and ra allones extra

Ahhh yea, the PSD4 is a tastey cigar. Was gifted two and smoked one. Don't know when I will smoke the other one. Nice score Kevin...

yeah i was gifted one a while back and liked it quite a bit.
    picked these up because i wanted sticks that smoke nicely with minimal ageing
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Shaun.Harrison87:

I'm glad they made it safe! Btw... that's not mold on that shark... its just a mark... trust me I checked!... lmao.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    BigT06:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

I'm glad they made it safe! Btw... that's not mold on that shark... its just a mark... trust me I checked!... lmao.
    Just seaweed from trolling in the shallow bay
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    BigT06:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Impressive hit Todd!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my end of a so called 5 for 5 trade from Todd (BigT06) Thanks brother.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Me, Smoke Em and xIcedGuardianx got these yesterday:

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Got my Shorty's charity pack and a newbie trade from farinahome
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Got my "new baby on the way" package from Sniper. "I'll send you a couple extra MOW PA's to smoke when the baby comes." Yeah, right... Geez, Glen! Three PA's and two Padron! Awesome gift, bro! You shall forever have my heartfelt thanks and gratitude. Pix later tonight.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    ENFIDL:
    Me, Smoke Em and xIcedGuardianx got these yesterday:

hahaha, dang. Looks like it was an AJ kind of day
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Got these in my trade with JDH!!!Thanks Man
    Photobucket
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    More ammo....but tomorrow I fear for my front yard image
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Got the RP Contest winnings from Russ55 yesterday. Way more than I was expecting from a very generous BOTL - thanks Russ!!
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Heavy:
    Got the RP Contest winnings from Russ55 yesterday. Way more than I was expecting from a very generous BOTL - thanks Russ!!
    have to try those old world reserve some time, definitely dig the decade! As for the old world reserves are there two different wrappers on those puppies?
  • Options
    chemforever:
    Heavy:
    have to try those old world reserve some time, definitely dig the decade! As for the old world reserves are there two different wrappers on those puppies?
    That's what I was wondering. Never tried the OW but those Decades are awesome especially with a few months on em.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    20 Carlos Torano Signature Series
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Some recent B&M pickups, have not had any of these and am lookign forward to all of them! image
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chemforever:
    Heavy:
    Are you asking about the diiferent color at the bottom? If so, not a different wrapper just paper.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    More ammo....but tomorrow I fear for my front yard
    Your front yard should be the least of your worries. Your neighbors yard, the fire hydrant down the block, the little old ladies white picket fence, the yuppie couples Prius that is always parked in front of your house should all be more of a concern to you than your front yard. Well, except for the Prius................

For all that didn't know Dustin here, decided to take on Greg and myself in the same week. I have a feeling mine will only be a firecracker to Greg's Cherry bomb.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    More ammo....but tomorrow I fear for my front yard
    Your front yard should be the least of your worries. Your neighbors yard, the fire hydrant down the block, the little old ladies white picket fence, the yuppie couples Prius that is always parked in front of your house should all be more of a concern to you than your front yard. Well, except for the Prius................

For all that didn't know Dustin here, decided to take on Greg and myself in the same week. I have a feeling mine will only be a firecracker to Greg's Cherry bomb.
    Lol...fuggg the Prius! This should be intersting...and I'm still stocking up on as many rares as possible to "poke the bears." I can't believe I got both you guys in one week........live and learn, restock and surprise attack....cause I got your addy!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    smoke em if you got em:
    20 Carlos Torano Signature Series
    Nice!
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    chemforever:
    Heavy:
    Are you asking about the diiferent color at the bottom? If so, not a different wrapper just paper.
    Not the paper bands on the lower half, it appears that some of the wrappers are dark brown while some are almost black.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    bandyt09:
    chemforever:
    Heavy:
    Not the paper bands on the lower half, it appears that some of the wrappers are dark brown while some are almost black.
    Nope, the OWRs are all maduro. But Russ said that five of them had close to 3 years age on them and had the gall to apologize for not knowing which 5 (lol!). I think you just figured it out for me - the 2nd and 3rd OWRs from the right look a little more brown than the other five. Thanks, I didn't notice that at first!
  • Options
    joshvoigtjoshvoigt Posts: 325
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    How nice..signed by Matt Booth. He is really a nice guy and I like his Namakubi papa chulu. Thanks for sharing the picture with us Josh.