Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    I'm guessing one of the two is all My Fathers.
    The My Father fit in 5 baskets. With DD's 15 on the way I now have a total of 189........
    You Sl ut!
    Rudy, pretty sure the political correct term is W H O R E........
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    The Kid:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    The My Father fit in 5 baskets. With DD's 15 on the way I now have a total of 189........
    You Sl ut!
    Well I was going on the premise that w hores do it for money and s luts do it because they like it!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I want to be a sl utty Wh ore
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    I got these:

To help organize this:

and this:

seeeeshh Todd.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    I want to be a sl utty Wh ore
    LMAO
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    Damn. I know Paul has a LOT of MFs...having 30-45ish makes me feel bad, I do need to restock on them though.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    The Kid:
    bandyt09:
    The Kid:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    You Sl ut!
    Well I was going on the premise that w hores do it for money and s luts do it because they like it!
    LOL!!! +100
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    DAAAAYYYYUUUMMMM,lol
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got these in from y2pascoe on a trade.image
    and these from skweekz on a trade forthe 1844's plus he threw inmy lotto winnings.image
    Both of these guys went way over the top.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    You have more my fathers then I have cigar total. Lol.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    JHewey:
    bandyt09:
    lcpleel:
    You have more my fathers then I have cigar total. Lol.

+ 1
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    skweekz:
    How do you count to 20 in Cali?
    Don't worry about it Mike, we are only trading out of my 15 count Herf-A-Dor.................LOL
    I can guarantee I sent you something you've never had, nor seen before. I really hope you like it. I've only had one before and will definitely be going back for more.
  • Options
    skweekz:
    bandyt09:
    skweekz:
    How do you count to 20 in Cali?
    Don't worry about it Mike, we are only trading out of my 15 count Herf-A-Dor.................LOL
    I can guarantee I sent you something you've never had, nor seen before. I really hope you like it. I've only had one before and will definitely be going back for more.
    Well, I do have two kids so you can say I have never had it, it has just been a really really really long time since I have...........
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Got my COTMC
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    ShotgunJohn:
    Got my COTMC
    What was in it? Always curious to see what comes in the club.
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    docbp87:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Got my COTMC
    What was in it? Always curious to see what comes in the club.

1. Cohiba Black (Robusto)
    2. El Triunfador No. 4
    3. A. Turrent Triple Play (Gordo)
    4. Alec Bradley Family Blend VR1 (Robusto)
    5. Estd 1844 No. 54
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Received a tracking number from ccom about my last order. Go figure...UPS again. facepalm
  • Options
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    danielzreyes:

Good stuff!
  • Options
    Picked up some yard sticks at my local B&M :-) 2 AF Anejo Sharks 2 AF Anejo 46's (smoked one at the shop) 2 AF Opus X Lost City 1 La Aurora Preferido Platinum Tubo. image
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Nice grab Daniel. It's a shame they don't put two of the better robustos (imo) in there, the SLR Regios and Ramon Allones Specially Selected.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    j0z3r:
    Nice grab Daniel. It's a shame they don't put two of the better robustos (imo) in there, the SLR Regios and Ramon Allones Specially Selected.
    hmmmm....... in not a huge robusto fan. that being said i have tried the ones in the sampler and the rass now i feel the sudden urge to go fire up that slr
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Thanks Joe. I haven't had the two you mentioned. (SLR Regios and Ramon Allones Specially Selected) I'll have to keep an eye out for those. This is my second robusto sampler I've received, this box being bit older than the other (09). Let's see if a few more years of age on it makes a big diff.
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Out of sampler your gonna love the RYJ my favorite cc.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Today I received a package from JSnake. Jacob and I worked out a trade for some hard to find cigars and he came through with flying colors. You probably already know that Jacob is a great BOTL. If you get the chance to do business wth him, don't delay and consider yourself lucky. Thank you for the cigars.

• Options
    415:
    j0z3r:
    hmmmm....... in not a huge robusto fan. that being said i have tried the ones in the sampler and the rass now i feel the sudden urge to go fire up that slr
    I'm not a huge fan myself, but of the robustos I've had the SLR and RA have been the standouts. I'm more of a smaller ring gauge fan, generally 48 and under, with a preference for 42-44...love the dalia format, easily my favorite.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    Thanks Joe. I haven't had the two you mentioned. (SLR Regios and Ramon Allones Specially Selected) I'll have to keep an eye out for those.
    I'll help you out with that next Saturday.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    Thanks Joe. I haven't had the two you mentioned. (SLR Regios and Ramon Allones Specially Selected) I'll have to keep an eye out for those.
    Yeah, I saw that coming, LOL.

Man, really wish I could make it next weekend but the wife is taking off so I have the kids all day.

Daniel, just a word of advice, do NOT, I reapeat, do NOT fill the 15 count and take it out there. At best, leave it half full and take the 5 count also. Actually, better yet, take the 5 count full and the 15 count empty.......Trust me on this one.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    Yeah, I saw that coming, LOL.

Man, really wish I could make it next weekend but the wife is taking off so I have the kids all day.

Daniel, just a word of advice, do NOT, I reapeat, do NOT fill the 15 count and take it out there. At best, leave it half full and take the 5 count also. Actually, better yet, take the 5 count full and the 15 count empty.......Trust me on this one.
    Well its a shame that you can't make it on Sat Todd.