• Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    oh and i forgot this for the new humi
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Damn dude now thats a good day
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i403/Toombes/Facebook/Mobile Uploads/?action=view&current=425674_10151377807255436_637550435_23416079_907448416_n.jpg
    Hope this works since I'm posting from my phone. Hadley Grayce was born at 6:56 this morning. Thanks for all the previous well wishes and prayers that everything went smoothly.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a killer day with my family and a steak and lamb dinner waiting for me in a few hours courtesy of my beloved wife! Also got a half pound of 65% Heartfelt Beads, the mesh bag, digi hygrometer and an Igloo 48 qt cooler for the makings of my first coolidor, once again from my bad-azz wife! Thanks to some generosity from family as well financially I also made my first box purchase ever! Got in touch with Ccom and picked up a box of the Man O' War Side Projects Little Devil and a 2007 God of Fire Don Carlos Robusto Tubo with the Sumatra wrapper... It's been a wicked day :D
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Grats Brett! Must post pictures! As for me I got a new mailbox. Yes you heard correct, a new mailbox.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i403/Toombes/Facebook/Mobile Uploads/?action=view&current=425674_10151377807255436_637550435_23416079_907448416_n.jpg
    Hope this works since I'm posting from my phone. Hadley Grayce was born at 6:56 this morning. Thanks for all the previous well wishes and prayers that everything went smoothly.
    Congrats!!! What a fantastic occasion I am so happy for you guys!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RampMonkey:
    Grats Brett! Must post pictures! As for me I got a new mailbox. Yes you heard correct, a new mailbox.
    Thanks Aaron, and pics will be up when the sticks arrive ;)
  • Options
    Thanks, Brett. Obviously I can't post pix from my phone...
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Two pkgs from two great guys!!Thank you Both very much

Hit by Shotgun John, and blown away by an unexpected bomb
    Photobucket

Received my PIF from Chemforever and you can see the dude went crazy
    Photobucket
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I got a haircut and some shaving supplies...first haircut in a few years (if you don't count me shaving my head with a #1 lift).
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Toombes:
    Congrats brother!
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Got a super package from a great botl, everyone knows him as Greg the heavy hitter! I was his mooch in the PIF thread and he came through and must have been eying my bio. I am anxious to try the LP 9 again as my first robusto had construction problems. The reloba mexico has been on my want list for a long time so I think I will fire that one up this weekend. All the sticks would be a best smoke of the night by my standards! Thanks again Greg. image
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    chemforever:
    Got a super package from a great botl, everyone knows him as Greg the heavy hitter! I was his mooch in the PIF thread and he came through and must have been eying my bio. I am anxious to try the LP 9 again as my first robusto had construction problems. The reloba mexico has been on my want list for a long time so I think I will fire that one up this weekend. All the sticks would be a best smoke of the night by my standards! Thanks again Greg. image
    great hit right there. looks like a viaje exclusivo corona gorda
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    j0z3r:
    I got a haircut and some shaving supplies...first haircut in a few years (if you don't count me shaving my head with a #1 lift).

I think I'm gonna grow me some long hair for a pony tail now that I don't have to be all corporate politically correct groomed ...
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Best trade I have ever seen in Ccom. All of them are great smoke.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Best trade I have ever seen in Ccom. All of them are great smoke.
    zeebra:
    My end of the trade with Greg!

• Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Got some punishers in today. For some reason its the only smoke my pops says he "loves". He also makes and eats his own habanero salsa too.. wierdo :-P
  • Options
    Knoxca1Knoxca1 Posts: 148 ✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Got some punishers in today. For some reason its the only smoke my pops says he "loves". He also makes and eats his own habanero salsa too.. wierdo :-P
    I love punishers as well. I'm going to buy a box when I get back to the states.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Knoxca1:
    bigfnsteve:
    I love punishers as well. I'm going to buy a box when I get back to the states.
    Yeah i like`em too. Just wouldnt say i love`em. I do like the transition that happens about mid way to the last third..
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I'm getting ready to get the bill for fixing my A4. Looks like it is going to be approx 2k! OUCH MAN!
  • Options
    Since my phone wouldn't let me post a picture yesterday, here's my latest acquisition:

Photobucket

BoTL/SoTL, may I introduce to you Miss Hadley Grayce Williams. The wife is convinced we should keep her for a while. A big thanks to all of you who sent well wishes and congratulations, they were greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Since my phone wouldn't let me post a picture yesterday, here's my latest acquisition:

Photobucket

BoTL/SoTL, may I introduce to you Miss Hadley Grayce Williams. The wife is convinced we should keep her for a while. A big thanks to all of you who sent well wishes and congratulations, they were greatly appreciated.
    Congrats to you and your fam.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Thanks, Daniel(nice name by the way... lol).
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Toombes:

Photobucket

Congrats brother, glad your wife and your daughter are safe and healthy. Blessings to you and your family.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Awsome little one . Congratulations !
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Toombes:
    Congrats brother, a healthy little one is the best gift a man can get. Also neat name, my son's babysitter is named Hadley.
  • Options
    Thanks for the love, brothers. It's greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Perdomo Edicion de Silvo No.2 from 2003