j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Got some Miami-made lovelies.

Nice, 20 count box on those?
    You are correct sir.
    Dem's real purdy Joe............
    oooooooh. berry purty
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    5 pack side projects 52c
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    So there I was at work doing my thing when one of my good buddies from another airline called me over and say he had something for me. So I head over and greet him and he asked me to hang tight for a second while he ran to get something out of their break room. The brother returns with this...

Photobucket

I was floored! This brother had asked me if I had ever had the Macanudo Vinatage 1997 before. I explained that I had not, but was on my list of sticks to try. In his words" they are candy brother".

So with some luck I'll be able to fire one up on my weekend. As for the stick in the center he explained that it was also a great stick and it had reminded him of the Macanudo Vintage. So MY question to the good brothers/sisters of the ccom forum, 'has anyone tried it?"
    I cant make out what it is,,, I love the macanudo 97,,great stick!!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Center Stick is a Exquisito Limitado. Done some poking about but was looking for some feed back if anyone has tried it out before. As for the other sticks, Hope I can get to one today. :D
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Some more Conde 54's

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Got some Miami-made lovelies.

Nice, 20 count box on those?
    You are correct sir.
    Dem's real purdy Joe............
    oooooooh. berry purty
    And what's even better is that they are phenomenal cigars. It's like having a good looking woman who can cook and clean.
    Received two pkgs today from two outstanding Borks!! Thank You both for the awesome selection of sticks!!! Much appreciated!!

My end of a trade with Joz3r with a Carlito 2006
    jo3er

and an A$$ whoopin bomb from AMZ
    amz
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    The mailman delivered my box of little devils and some MOW special editions :) ohhhh yeeeah
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    RampMonkey:
    So there I was at work doing my thing when one of my good buddies from another airline called me over and say he had something for me. So I head over and greet him and he asked me to hang tight for a second while he ran to get something out of their break room. The brother returns with this...

Photobucket

I was floored! This brother had asked me if I had ever had the Macanudo Vinatage 1997 before. I explained that I had not, but was on my list of sticks to try. In his words" they are candy brother".

So with some luck I'll be able to fire one up on my weekend. As for the stick in the center he explained that it was also a great stick and it had reminded him of the Macanudo Vintage. So MY question to the good brothers/sisters of the ccom forum, 'has anyone tried it?"
    I cant make out what it is,,, I love the macanudo 97,,great stick!!
    I agree this is a killer stick...I only wish I had gotten more....you're in for a treat Ramp...
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:

Photobucket

Congrats Aaron that's awesome brother!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    Diamondog:
    Some more Conde 54's

how are they? they look wonderful, but i havent herd much about them
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    nothing sexy like all the other posts, but I picked up a Magna and a Short Story
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    415:
    how are they? they look wonderful, but i havent herd much about them
    Fantastic smoke, I've sampled 1 a couple weeks ago and it set me on my ass which for a Cuban is hard to do, now that might be because I had 3 others before it lol great smoke!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    From Zach and Justin imageimage
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    A package from beatnic for guessing his movie in the Movie Trivia thread...thank you for the awesome sticks brother!

Photobucket
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Jumped by three brothers today. You guys got my wife lookin at me all crazy, three packages in one day, lol.

First up was JHewey (Justin) ahhh Ferals, now I don't feel to bad about smokin the one I've got !!! Plus some new sticks for me to try.

Second up, OchoZacho (Zach) with one of my new go to sticks, Undercrown. Excited about that Tatuaje too.

Last but not least jj20030 (Jimmy) decided to send me the Motherlode Sampler, lol. Another FFP, OSOK, and the new MOW Phalanx

Thanks again brothers for all the fantastic smokes. I look forward to smoking all of them.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 packages yesterday - pretty sure that means I got a pissed off mailman...lol

The first package is from Eric (CvilleE) for winning his movie trivia post. Eric knocked out a good part of my wish list and all of these cigars are "new to me" except the 5V AAA, which is always a solid cigar and one of my favorite 5Vs. Thanks a bunch Eric, I look forward to smoking all of these.

Next, is a package from Justin (JHewey). We've been exchanging cigars back and forth over the past month or so and Justin decided to drop a smart bomb on my a$$ this time. I've not had a single one of these cigars but have heard great things about all of them. I'm looking forward to firing these up. Many thanks for this selection, Justin.
    Just remember I will get you back for this though....

Lastly I got a package as part of Ken's 1k post Poker Pass. I'll post more about this on the corresponding thread in the Trades, Passes and Bombs section.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Few days late, but I'll likely find time to enjoy 1 this weekend. Great weather in PA for a change this weekend!
    These are 52C's, I am looking into maybe lil devils or Puro Authentico Maddies, can't decide.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    From Zach and Justin
    @catfishbluezz and your FFPs

Holy $hit, Zach and Justin are some damn good BOTLs. Wow, just wow.

And about the cigars - I think the picture below sums up my feelings pretty well.
    damn

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    5 pack of SL CT & 5 pack of Mow side project phalanx.
  • kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    2 A Fuente 858 1 Liga Undercrown 1 A Bradley Tempus just for the weekend need to start doing more olive shopping it's way cheaper it's just the local stuff is so much more convenient
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Picked these up on Monday while I was in Reno. Stopped in Dion Giolito's shop, Fumare. Had him sign it for me to add to my humble collection of signed boxes. He said that they need some rest, so I won't be trying one for a while.

• SporusSporus Posts: 236
    Its my turn!

Sporus:
    Its my turn!

Nice pickup,,,Is it just me or does the face/skull look like somethin one would see with the back page fold of a Mad magazine....
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Nice pick-up...Have had a couple and they are good sticks...
    spindrift:
    Picked these up on Monday while I was in Reno. Stopped in Dion Giolito's shop, Fumare. Had him sign it for me to add to my humble collection of signed boxes. He said that they need some rest, so I won't be trying one for a while.

Oh BTW helluva nice pick up!!!!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    The Kid:
    Nice pickup,,,Is it just me or does the face/skull look like somethin one would see with the back page fold of a Mad magazine....

Always looked like Sugar Skulls to me.
  • joshvoigtjoshvoigt Posts: 325
    spindrift:

You never cease to amaze me Paul! The MK Ultras were one of the best cigars I ever smoked!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well got the 48 qt coolidor setup now and just about up to proper humidity. I pirated a computer power source and rewired it to supply the correct current and voltage to some computer fans, they have about 10' of leads to a set of quick-connects and then the fans for cooling the computer are mounted inside the coolidor and another is mounted inside the cabinet. All of it is controlled by a remote switch, so I can turn it on for as long or as short as I wish; turned out pretty dang well and works like a charm :) Here are some pics of that setup, oh and a half-pound of Heartfelt 65% beads... Oh, and all the boxes are empty and going to be used to store sticks in.

Next, got in my bday order I placed with Ccom for the Little Devil's and a 2007 GoF Don Carlos Tubo, way excited to try these bad-boys but I think I'll sit on em for a while and see how they age :D

Finally, I got BigF'ing hit by BigFNSteve with a monster selection of killer sticks, can't thank you enough man and you really pulled one over on me!! Thank you! image
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."